Yuki Kajiura to compose for Chinese Movie “L.O.R.D.”

S

sprinterXkyrie

Found this through a Chinese friend and weibo.

CsE91oNVIAAjCYv.jpg

This new Chinese movie L.O.R.D or JueJi(爵迹)plagiarizes fate Zero (according to fans in weibo). And the song is entitled Ling Xi Yi Dong (灵犀一动)sang by Chinese singer Han Hong. Very interesting indeed haha~
And here's the link to the song:

韩红《灵犀一动》~ 电影《爵迹》主题曲 [XWill歌词版 | Theme Song 2016/09/30]

If it plagiarizes F/Z then its most likely YK's music is probably being used without her permission. Or did she actually receive an offer to compose?

Hmmm... Interesting-ish. I can't decide if it's some mix of existing music or a fully original recording and I don't know if it's the uploads quality but it literally sounds like shit. I don't like the singer either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
It sounds like Kajiura and that's Kajiurago chant in the background. I don't hate the song but the singer sounds like shit.

George, why so accusatory? There's nothing saying she wasn't actually involved.

^ Because we dont know if the company paid Typemoon for the story rights or they do it illegally.
they do have a "copyright blah blah " at the bottom but anyone can have that.
if Kajiura agreed to make that instrumental while they dont have the rights, Aniplex will be angry. Im not saying anything else.

Btw, Kajiura did go to China last year https://forum.canta-per-me.net/thre...iura-recording-for-in-china.6333/#post-267252

i agree that the chorus sounds like kajiurago.

hahhaa this sounds really like Kajiura. in fact I bet it is :) atmospheric opening, intermittent harp, strings chorus and I don't remember the chorus from anywhere either. yeah the singer is really bad...

the youtube description is awfully confident about the credits too.

^ Because we dont know if the company paid Typemoon for the story rights or they do it illegally.
if Kajiura agreed to make that instrumental while they dont have the rights, Aniplex will be angry. Im not saying anything else.
Dude, you're stating it like it's been proven that this movie is exactly Fate/Zero (or whatever). Receipts?

I can only assume sprinterXkyrie's use of "plagiarise" was just an observation (and not even sprinterXkyrie's) in regards to the story. It's not even out yet. Why do you assume this whole project is "illegal" (for lack of a better word)?

Here's the movie trailer. Fate/Zero my ass.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj38eecxpzE

And there's nothing for Aniplex to be angry about - if Kajiura did this (and I don't see any confirmation she didn't - you can ask on twitter), she knew what she was doing.

@ grunty : i used "If" because i have no proofs, i just commented on what sprinrerxkyrie said. You all love to misunderstand me.

The arrangement isnt so much kajiura but it does have fate to zero / point zero sound effects in start and the chorus thats new sounds sounds like kajiurago

@ grunty : i used "If" because i have no proofs, i just commented on what sprinrerxkyrie said. You all love to misunderstand me.
I don't see anything but accusations. There's no "if" here.
Im sure Aniplex wont be happy if she really accepted to do that song, unless the chinese have paid for rights.

I don't see anything but accusations. There's no "if" here.
Im sure Aniplex wont be happy if she really accepted to do that song, unless the chinese have paid for rights.

You sure ?

Yes, I'm sure.

In the first one the IF is about Kajiura accepting the job (while noting the necessity of paying for the rights to TypeMoon - no "if" from you in regards to that).
The second one again assumes the necessity of paying for the rights to TypeMoon or doing it legally.

You didn't include the option that this has nothing to do with TypeMoon in either of those. You just assumed they sourced from TypeMoon and built your responses around that - which is what I was questioning.

PS. Listened to the track again and I actually quite like her screaming in the middle. It's different for a Kajiura track. Guess it might grow on me.

^ i didnt know you were such grammar-nazi :XD: when i wrote those i meant the if to be in both parts of the sentence :)
love that screaming as well :)

wow that's amazing. I love it !!
Han Hong is my favorite chinese singer of all time and a legend in the country! Is this really a collab with yuki? omggggg

talked to Kerahna and she says the singer is definetely Han Hong, a tibetian singer she likes alot
she says maybe fanbingbing is shown here because she stars in the movie somehow
she will dig up to confirm if its really yuki making that song

she confirmed BGM but not that theme song! I hope she does that soon, if it is truly her writing for han hong, i will explode of teenage fangirlness.

Back