Yuki Kajiura singing

Varete

Typo Queen
Well, I hope you guys can help me find more live videos/songs in wich Yuki actually sings :sohappy:
The only ones I know are Sajin no kanata e, zodiacal sign, and synchronicity.
I really want her to sing more :wai: She has such a lovely voice :love:
So, do you have recommendations? :knife:

Well she theoritically does in every track where "Fion" is credited. Saints (madlax) is a good example since, according to booklet, she's the only vocals in it (but I doubt it)

^ She sings some in Angel Gate & the main theme of Petite Cossette lives, as backup vocals
I can't distinguish her voice from the others though :spotlight:

Well, she's actually credited in a big number of FJ(Y) and Kalafina songs as part of the chorus. although it's often hard to distinguish her voice as Kowz said. Of course, Fion's Madlax songs really help since they present both aspects of her vocal that she usually uses both under alias and without it. :ayashii:

The bridge of yorokobi live that Kowz recommended is super awesome and you can hear yuki's deep voice there, so epic <3

Most fion songs I think are not live, but as for live, you probably have got all the best ones already in your list!

I've never heard Kajiura singing, and would be grateful if anyone could link me to a vid where she does because I have trouble finding it myself.

^ The best example is always Saints from Madlax! :sparkleguy:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvXESbB7SG8[/youtube]

The bridge of yorokobi live that Kowz recommended is super awesome and you can hear yuki's deep voice there, so epic <3

Actually, I'd recommend the bridge of the original Yorokobi recording over the live one - Yuriko and Hikaru sing most of the bridge in the live, whereas Kajiura-sensei does the entire chorus in the original, so it's much easier to hear her voice. :sparkleguy:

You can try to watch Silly Go round PV and HOnoo no Tobira PV

The best example is always Saints from Madlax!

+1 :nosebleed:
This and Open Your Box, too. :dote: Both songs redefine awesome and both have clear and pronounced parts for Fion (rather than keeping her somewhere in the background).

One of my fave Tsubasa Chronicle tracks also features Fion, although she's harder to hear there:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rDfZON2H4g[/youtube]

They're good for seeing Yuki (especially Silly-Go-Round), but I don't remember her even opening her mouth there once. :confu:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:

They're good for seeing Yuki (especially Silly-Go-Round), but I don't remember her even opening her mouth there once. :confu:

Watch very carefully, at bridge part, she sings the background kajiuran part in both songs. ^_^

Thank you guys! Wow... what a beautiful voice! Too bad she uses it only rarely. Want to hear more!

@murrue02: Nope according to the circus booklet Yuki doesnt do chorus in noneof of these songs, in Silly go round chorus is only Yuriko while in Honoh no Tobira only Kaori Nishina.

^also in a honoh no tobira live, in a gundam seed destiny event, where yuki opened her mouth but with nishina's voice :tea:

Hmm... Maybe? :confu: That song passed below my radar, since i doesn't have lyrics at all, so I suppose I must have deemed it to be vocal samples all this time. Even upon listening it now, I'm not sure - sounds a bit like Fion, but not quite like the way she sings similar parts in other Madlax tracks. I can't access the scans atm, do they throw any light on the matter?

I always think of Keiko's synchronicity and Kala's serenato as the best songs to hear Yuki sings..

Back