"Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#17 ~PARADE~" June 18 - Aug 12, 2022

At this stage I'm not going to try for tickets through the FictionJunction Station member lotteries, given that I might not be able to enter Japan by then as a tourist and the response from FJS to my travel agent's enquiry relayed back to me: "Unfortunately, they do not accept any cancellation or giving away of tickets once the fees are paid."

The results for the public lottery have been announced!

Managed to get 2 tickets for 6/18, 2 tickets for 6/19 and 2 tickets for 7/09.
Failed with 7/10, that's a pity if this date ends up being the final performance of the tour.
Next step: getting days off... edit: done!
Next step: finding someone to attend with

Last edited:
Yes i always take part at supermarket lotteries and all these years i only won last month a bag of 25€ worth of products 😅 (while the ultimate prize was a 400€ griller) so for you to win 2 tickets on each of these venues is just awesome 😁

Last edited:
Could also be cause maybe people forgot that she is doing lives after all this time.

I agree, aimer was a little boring last time, LiSA would bring more hype.

Excited for Junna appearance 😍(im sure it was one of her dreams too considering all the covers she had done on YT)

Same as @Lorde-Kowz , a teaser about the new album would have been better than about the guest vocalists =/
Does it also mean that there will be no other dates? One final date with all of them would be great.

I really need a ticket for 7/10 (ASCA). And yeah, LiSA please. And where's shuri???

IMO it's terrible to start the teaser with that cheesy Moonlight Melody. And would have preferred to feature some bgms especially with choirs too.

Last edited:
Neat guests.
The announcements make it seem like Hanae will be there on all days. Vanitas tracks without live accordion incoming? (As if we'd get a stream again.)

Wonder if ASCA and JUNNA only do their 2 respective songs or also cover something.

Neat guests.
The announcements make it seem like Hanae will be there on all days. Vanitas tracks without live accordion incoming? (As if we'd get a stream again.)

Wonder if ASCA and JUNNA only do their 2 respective songs or also cover something.
Yes, Hanae is under the FJ vocalists and not under a specific date so will probably be present on all days. I wonder if the tracklist will be Hanae-themed, meaning BGMs from Mai-Hime, KnK, RHH, Madoka, FZ, El Melloi, Vanitas. Oh i guess there could be from Fena too since Joelle is there anyway :)

Why would it be? It's not her solo concert. She'll do 3-5 tracks. And mostly ones they had already performed before. Because that's how YKlives roll. :p

(And if the setlist is in fact mostly new to lives, then we're definitely not getting a stream/bluray because we're not that lucky. :p)

Website says またフルーティストの赤木りえさん及び、全日程のGuest Vocalとして戸丸華江さんも出演いたします。日替わりゲストの出演日に関しては下記詳細情報よりご確認ください。so yeah she will be there on all days.

Hello, Kajiura-san's music admirers!
Can someone help me with a ticket for Osaka concerts, or 9/7, or 10/7? Any July date will do, but Osaka's are better.
Today is the last day of public lottery, but i can't register on eplus not having japanese phone number.

Hey, I cannot promise you tickets since I’m already thinking of two persons who would be interested if Japan reopens. But feel free to contact me and let’s see what we can do ~

Hey, I cannot promise you tickets since I’m already thinking of two persons who would be interested if Japan reopens. But feel free to contact me and let’s see what we can do ~
Thank you for giving me hope. It's very unlikely that Japan will reopen borders this summer, I suppose... I do not pretend on June tickets anyway =)

Back