Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#16 ~ Sing a Song Tour 2020 ~

Well, they say you need to return them as they will be selling new ones.

Guidelines for that to be announced later.

OLDCODEX??
That seems like a bizarre match, lol. They are both working with LANTIS tho...
I'm not really familiar with OLDCODEX beyond some gay animu theme songs so I looked at wiki and it seems YORKE. is the lyricist?

So are we turning this to a general speculah thread now? lolz.

Even if they're not collaborating, it's still kinda odd that they're having a live conversation or whatever it is hue.

Guess we could, though there really isn't that much speculah concerning Kajiura me thinks.

Well, Shadows House still no announcement from OP/ED so while we're at it, I think it's fine to speculate some other things :ohoho:

Wow... does it really say conversation only ? I read that he will make an appearance on stage.
Oh thanks! I only read the english part there but I did see the live one so it's better to share and maybe someone could translate it. :bow:

異色のコラボが実現!Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#16への出演が決定したOLDCODEXのぺインター, Yorke。異なる道を歩んできた二人は、どのようにして出会い、共演するに至ったのか。対談を通して、その関係をひもとく。

I had to find all the kanjis quickly lol (easy ones, I know, don't judge me plz). Then Google translated and -poorly- corrected:

A unique collaboration is realized! It has been decided that Yorke, the painter of OLDCODEX, will appear in Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol. # 16. How did the two people, who have taken different paths, meet and co-star? Through a dialogue, we will find out the relationship.

"Through a dialogue", are they refering to the rest of the article or vol.#16 ? Would be weird for a guest to sit and talk with nothing else. Even for some heavy announcement. Should we make a new thread ?

Last edited:
I TOTALLY DIDN;T EVEN NOTICE THE WHOLE YKLIVE 16. I though it was for like a talk show derp. What in the world is happening hue.

Kajiura tweeted this.

https://twitter.com/YKajiura_staff/status/1341220972544679936
[FJS Member's] "FictionJunction Station" [Newsletter No. 4] was shipped on December 21st (Monday). "In this talk, that person who will be a special guest of the soundtrack live will appear ... For fun!" For more information on shipping,https://fictionjunctionstation.com/contents/information Please confirm. (Staff FC)

No "for fun!", but "look forward to it".
soundtrack live then ? No song, maybe kajiurago ? Or as George said, painting ?? But maybe it's just the way to identify him, as he also is lyricist / and singer I think.

Wiki has him as lyricist/painter. My guess is he's going to write lyrics for a new FJ song and design the cover or something.

Oof I thought he's the vocalist in the band cause Kajiura went to their concert before...And OLDCODEX vocalist is the husband of LiSA. So probably artwork then? Cause I don't think Kajiura will put someone in composition/lyricist in her own project :ayashii:

If by then artwork, then possibly new FJ single/album?
Live painting sounds possible too since it's a soundtrack live haha

Yes please. Because maybe we’re wondering why someone would hire a man to paint, before throwing him out of a plane. 🤐

Back