「Yuki Kajiura Live Vol.#13〜featuring SWORD ART ONLINE」 - 21, 26, 27 March 2016

So not only is there a focus on SAO, but no Keiko either? Even if they release this I'm not sure I care enough to buy it, or possibly even watch it. SAO's music was so subpar for Kajiura. Then again, there's only so much you can do when writing for such trash, it seems glaringly obvious that a lot of people who worked on it just didn't care, it wasn't just Kajiura. Most people involved have done numerous things better, both prior to and since SAO. Sadly it's popular and makes money.

No Keiko? Wtf, all choral pieces have mixed choir, who in the world is going to sing bass?

Also, no brass.

Couldnt it be a mistake then ? Keiko was never missing so far (she was even at thst hokuto no ken funeral), or maybe she has some personal thing at that day and cant attend

Last edited:
No Keiko? Wtf, all choral pieces have mixed choir, who in the world is going to sing bass?

Also, no brass.
Does Kaijura even use brass instruments? If so SIGN ME UP. Ever since I played trombone in 5th grade I have a love for brass instruments.

他means "others" but really.. Keiko doesn't go under "others".
nhxJJdh.jpg

Keiko's parts will probably be playback. Not that it will make a difference since Keiko's usually pitch perfect.

It's weird. Will people even consider going for this live now that Keiko's not performing? While I won't question Keiko's reason for absence, finding a live vocalist who can substitute her for the live is going to be very difficult. There honestly isn't any other contralto like Keiko, or anyone who can perform nearly as well.

Didnt someone say in other thread that sometimes Hikaru can go as low as Keiko ? XD
not with the same tone or depth, but yeah she can. She does lower notes than Keiko in some Kalafina songs (Yami no Uta being one) but it's rare and it'd sound way different. It probably will be playback. But if not it's interesting to see who will sing Keiko's parts

Does Kaijura even use brass instruments? If so SIGN ME UP. Ever since I played trombone in 5th grade I have a love for brass instruments.

Fate/Zero and Hanako to Anne had trumpet , horn, and trombone. Hokuto no Ken just says strings and brass orchestra. SAO didn't include credits.

Keiko's parts will probably be playback. Not that it will make a difference since Keiko's usually pitch perfect.

It's weird. Will people even consider going for this live now that Keiko's not performing? While I won't question Keiko's reason for absence, finding a live vocalist who can substitute her for the live is going to be very difficult. There honestly isn't any other contralto like Keiko, or anyone who can perform nearly as well.
People are still going to attend because the allure is Sword Art Online's music, not the vocalists. Sad but its really the point of her specifying "featuring Sword Art Online". It may even be her most attended live based on that fact. If people don't attend because of Keiko's absence then its proof that Keiko is very powerful and should be feared.

Ok you are right, but what does wat imply that it says alot ? sao isnt the first time an ost doesnt have credits. Aquaarian Age OST and Blood the Last Vampire didnt have either (and i checked it), they just say "Music by Yuki kajiura", just like sao. and these were standalone OST, not bundles with a tone of useless anime info mixed in.

Back