「Yuki Kajiura Live Vol.#13〜featuring SWORD ART ONLINE」 - 21, 26, 27 March 2016

kaori does not look well here is she ok? i am worried about her health

I'll be at the live this afternoon where Kaori will be a guest. I'll let you know how she is now.

Kaori Oda was energetic and enjoyed her sets (includng Make It Real and Rising Hope) and the group finale (JAM Project's Skill), but her eyes were a little red, and she had fairly heavy make-up on her face and her hair wasn't natural black but slightly lighter which also made it look a bit damaged compared to singers like Nana Mizuki and Minori Chihara who keep their hair colour natural.

Kaori Oda was energetic and enjoyed her sets (includng Make It Real and Rising Hope) and the group finale (JAM Project's Skill), but her eyes were a little red, and she had fairly heavy make-up on her face and her hair wasn't natural black but slightly lighter which also made it look a bit damaged compared to singers like Nana Mizuki and Minori Chihara who keep their hair colour natural.
Sounds like a mess.

First Keiko and now Kaori.... why are all of Kajiura's singers getting sick? Hopefully she gets better soon!

Hopefully whatever's happening improves. Kaori is a really good singer it's kinda sad to see her burnt out.

She also seems to act all "tough" and "cool" in her photos too, almost disinterested. Like this kinda bad girl image. Even if I find it funny I hope she's okay. Who knows what's happening. Let's just hope it's only a rough day.

Back