Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.10"Kaji Fes."

wow really everyone is going to be there! *_*
next time maybe we'll have chiaki even :ohoho: but we'll count our blessings for now XD aaahhhh I really hope it's streamed~~~

The mother of all live concerts. Each volume is better than the previous one... But Asuka missing :P ... (or secret guest).

Oh...Must be too good to be true if we have Chiaki... :shy: . Really want to go to this live, but I don't know anything about booking a ticket.... Does anyone plan to go..? I think that this time, I have enough time to applying for Visa+it's summer semester. (Normally, I have no TA work in that semester... :ohoho:.)

^I wish. It's only a couple of days after my birthday, would be a truly awesome present. heh In my dreams though. If both Chiaki and Yuuka were there it would be so great! That would also be in my dreams.

Kazado said:
(or secret guest).
Yeah, I wonder what Kajiura meant by "and more?" when she announced the line-up in her Tweet... Could very well be some secret guest. :ayashii:

And more... Maybe Yuuka and REMI? :plot: Or Kaori Nishina, for that matter. I doubt about Asuka since she's been in Vol 9, and only has one Yuki song in her portfolio anyway.
And Emily Bindiger!!! Finally! This had better be streamed or released... :knife: :nosebleed:

I bet people would freak out (in a good way) if Chiaki ended up being the secret guest. :ohoho:

:ohoho: :ohoho: :ohoho: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
So epic event! I really wish to Chiaki will be there... please!
So nice that will be Emily.

Chiaki would be awesome indeed. I really miss See-Saw, and seeing Yasashii Yoake, Kioku, Senyaichiya, Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru live... What a thought. :nosebleed:
Great to see Yuuka confirmed for now. :sohappy: This really promises to be a great concert. And even if there's no DVD, I hope another CD compilation is around the corner. And I REALLY hope it would not be limited to FJ trademark - with so much Eri, Yuri and Hanae (not to mention instrumentals) in the past volumes, it would be a waste.

Re:

the mother of yk lives indeed....simply no words... :nosebleed: :nosebleed:

Nick Hunter said:
I hope another CD compilation is around the corner. And I REALLY hope it would not be limited to FJ trademark - with so much Eri, Yuri and Hanae (not to mention instrumentals) in the past volumes, it would be a waste.

AMEN to that!

Back