Yuki Kajiura Blog translation: [08/03/21]

you're right! >_< why didn't i think of that? :gyah: I clearly don't deserve to be a science student anymore

But Yuki is such a good girl that she will forgive us for not having thought of that (or I hope so hahaha)

What is this calculation you are talking is about?? (I think its about the things that affect the recording quality ) and what this has to do with Yuki?

Sorry I was wrong, as you can see I'm a complete disaster at science. I didn't even notice that what Zuion said was not a calculation.

wait wait wait george, there is nothing to explain lol
hey you're not serious guyz xD
What I wrote has no signification !!! I just placed some maths notions randomly xD (you were not totally wrong Jin!)
it's just that the tripods affect the recording by giving less stability and so the contact of the micro and low sound waves are amplified by the amplitude α = [log((exp(10)^1/2)/Pi)² + (a² - 2 ab)! / d²].(Ф+cst²) which is the result of Pi^1/2 divided by (ln(2) + ln(100))^42 by Pythagore and Euclid we find @ = diameter of earth / 3Piα and the sound is orthogonal to the plan y² + x + z = ln(cos(teta))
xDXD

lol! i was just about to say you would probably do good with my math teacher. God she's so like that! "bla bla bla ....to the 56th power.......grade 2 equation so simple.....α = [log((exp(10)^1/2)/Pi)² + (a² - 2 ab)! / d²].(Ф+cst²) is simply done by ...this this this and this right there.....simplify by....divide by.....add the ...you left behind with the....you obtained and you get...XYZ There. now you can't say you don't understand that! I mean, C'mon! What DO you understand???"

Maths teachers seems to have their own language and we need a maths theacher-english dictionary to understand them (If anyone here teaches maths I'm just kidding, I don't mean to offend anybody)

"maths theacher-english dictionary", i like it xD
awww crap yes there are a lot of adults here 0__0 I completely have forgotten, I should not say such nonsense things xD or one day a teacher will correct me xD

Well..if he does....we'll know he/she doesn't really understand what you mean. It WAS a joke, after all, right? :D

yesss xD
the teacher will do : wtf is that ?! it's a so bad pupil, he hasn't understand a thing, by Pythagore and Euclid ? nonsense !!
<.<

I know Pythagoras better! :D But enough about that! This isn't a "Why math is such a burden in high school" topiu, even tho' there should be one! :))))

Wow... i mean like.... wow.... I would char a plane from denmark, just to hear that!

:shy:

why we don't have a "glomp Yuki" emoticon?

Kerahna said:
lol :XD:

we really need one!

yeah, un! but i am called a "Photoshop wiz", by ppl on dA, but i can't make animations, un :omgwtf:

Back