Yuki Kajiura Blog translation: [08/03/21]

Kerahna

Administrator
OMG I've been waiting for this for a weeekkkk they finally translated it over on teh chinese forum ^_^

http://fictionjunction.cocolog-nifty.co ... _1e3e.html

March 21, 2008
DreamPort特設サイトが出来ました

Good evening everyone, Kajiura here.
It's kind of late to inform everyone of this right now (at night)!
Dream Port official website opened today.
[ http://dreamport2008.com ]

The special Collaboration Single website has limited edition "Dream Port 2008" extra performance (2008.5.15 Friday, at Pacifico Convention Centre) special preorder information. (Application period is 3/21~27) [Kerahna's note: this is referring to the third concert on May 15th concert that was added later, as originally two were planned]

Yes, this is a MAXI SINGLE release post.
Dream Port Collaboration will have a single composed by Revo and Kajiura.

Just like this.

Because it's a specially arranged Collaboration LIVE, what will we do?
Now that we're here, let's try and write a song together and see what happens!
But gathering compositions, arrangements, and lyrics by me and Revo, if we work together, what should we do?
I'll start here.
As for myself, I've only provided melodies so far and haven't tested it out yet. This is my first time working on a "collaboration". Trying different ways to work together. Whether this collaboration runs into many difficulties, or lead to the discovery of a new enjoyment, this experience is still very fulfilling.

Usually, writing a song is something one does alone, but now when two people do it together, compared to calling this a "job" or "assignment", it rather feels like two people genuinely having fun together. A feeling of excitement and happiness that one person working alone could never know, I have felt it. This is a new discovery.

I plan to perform this at the LIVE show.

The kind of music that two people complete together, on the live stage or on CD, to be able to hear it is a very fortunate thing.

It's just like that.
This special page.
Is made for DreamPort, using a very pretty pattern decorating the top of the site. This sign? It will be at every Dream Port show.

There are four images.
I think me and Revo have been designed too.
Put sideways like that it might not show very clearly, but if you put all four pictures right side up, you'll notice that there are two each of a man and a woman. The man is Revo, and the woman is me.

When this design came out, I was really touched.
A staff member leaned over and said "doesn't this feel very Kajiura-like?", but I firmly denied it.

[For me, isn't it great to be able to ride a pegasus in a long dress for once in my life?] (important)

Now in my closet, forget long dresses, I don't even have skirts. This kind of thing not many people know about. When my sister saw this design, she said "the knight outfit, lance, and riding a pegasus fits onee-chan really well, ne...", I was shocked. (I think she confused me and Revo)

Wearing a long dress, riding on a pegasus.
A lot like a princess.
This is the first time feeling what a princess might feel like.
Like Ensei. Like Materialise.
Really like a dream.
It's okay if it's only a dream.
Because it's Dream Port,
So let the flowers of dreams bloom once again.

So, at Dream Port, everyone please be kind to the "princess on the pegasus".

(Big red beating heart) She is even more cute than before !!!!!!!!!
And always with that sweet tendensy for poetic speech, and she totally loves flowers.

Kerahna wrote that Yuki said:
Now in my closet, forget long dresses, I don't even have skirts. This kind of thing not many people know about. When my sister saw this design, she said "the knight outfit, lance, and riding a pegasus fits onee-chan really well, ne...", I was shocked. (I think she confused me and Revo)

Wearing a long dress, riding on a pegasus.
A lot like a princess.
This is the first time feeling what a princess might feel like.
Like Ensei. Like Materialise.
Really like a dream.
It's okay if it's only a dream.
Because it's Dream Port,
So let the flowers of dreams bloom once again.

So, at Dream Port, everyone please be kind to the "princess on the pegasus".

(Big red beating heart)

I had forgotten that she had brothers and sisters, what are their names?

I see that she enjoys working together with Revo, good luck Yuki[/quote]

Wow! She's really fun! ^^ You know, sometimes you tend to think that the people you worship are not in the same league as you, and don't talk like that, don't have habits like that etc. But it's really nice to know it's not like that. :)

If i were to go to Dream Port, i would be kind to the princess on the Pegasus. ^^

What will be that "kind of music that two people complete together" hmm that's a bit strange, it's like having two great painters painting on the same picture...hmmm interesting!

http://dreamport2008.com/top.html
Yuki is on the right side right ? the one on the top, she is playing piano and the other one at the bottom, she is flying on a pegasus xD
oh wait : http://zuiyon.free.fr/kala/test.bmp
these are Yuki's ?

yes those must be yuki XD i dont think revo would wear a dress

but then again its revo, hes insane 8)
I think its yuki though XD

yuki is so poetic~
did you see how much shes enjoying working with REVO? OMGGGGGGG <3 *nosebleed* im so proud of her~~~

I knooooooww! "happy tears" She's so happy. Look at her. Maybe she'l stop smoking.

I think she found true happiness! Yuki & Revo = Such a nice couple! :)

hahaha yesss xD
I knooooooww! "happy tears" She's so happy. Look at her. Maybe she'l stop smoking.
LOL ! you push it too farrr xD

ensei and materialize are apparently yuki's princess themes :3 if i listen to them i will think of yuki~

Little Revo can't eclipse Yuki hahaha. She doesn't have neither human nor emoticon rival.

Yuki has written a new post on her blog but this time I'm far to understand it because of my poor japanese. I think she doesn't mention anything about new projects, just something called international forum on DreamPort website on May 15th. She reminds also the first DreamPort concert and talks about some gadget I don't know what it is hahaha

weird object on a tripod :huh: :huh: a "portable recorder"

Yuki why are you so difficult to understand :cry: why do you need a tripod for a sound recorder?

ROFLLL ! xD
Everyone knows it, tripods affect the recording by giving less stability and so the contact of the micro and low sound waves are amplified by the amplitude α = [log((exp(10)^1/2)/Pi)² + (a² - 2 ab)! / d²].(Ф+cst²) which is the result of Pi^1/2 divided by (ln(2) + ln(100))^42 by Pythagore and Euclid we find @ = diameter of earth / 3Piα and the sound is orthogonal to the plan y² + x + z = ln(cos(teta))
That's so easy to understand !
obvious, so obvious...kerahna you decive me very deeply, it should be an easy demonstration for a mad scientist like you!

Eh...yes, yes, this is exactly what I was about to say. Sorry I didn't understand a word, I get lost when I see so many calculations.

Back