Yuki Kajiura blog [26/03/11]

george1234

http://fictionjunction.cocolog-nifty.co ... -dc85.html

March 26, 2011
Kalafinaツアー、始まります

明日、3/27の大阪を皮切りに、『Kalafina LIVE Spring TOUR 2011 “Magia”』が始まります。開催を心配して下さるお声も頂きましたが、[Kalafina blog] [FictionJunction Club] にてお知らせさせて頂きましたように、現在実施の方向でおります。

今回のKlafinaツアーでは、グッズ等の売上げを含む収益金を、日本赤十字社を通して、東北地方太平洋沖地震義援金として寄付させて頂く運びとなりました。
微力ながら、被災された皆様のお力になれるよう願っております。

ツアーの開催については、Kalafinaメンバーもスタッフも、そして私も、悩みました。でも結局、私たちに出来る事は音楽しか無いんです。それが梶浦個人としては、開催に踏み切る気持ちの全てでした。

音楽が人に元気を運べるかどうか、は私には分かりません。それは、音楽をやっている私たちが決める事ではなく、音楽を受け取る方個人個人、お一人お一人が決める事でしょう。だから私は、自分が作る音が、聞いて下さる皆様に何らかの気持ち、出来れば一時でも、大きな意味での喜びとか幸福とか呼べるもの、そんなものの一欠片をお届け出来るよう、ただ祈りながら作るしかありません。被災されて今も大変な生活を送っていらっしゃる皆様にも、そうでない皆様にも、私たちの音楽が、例え間接的にでも、お一人でも多くの方に小さな「何か」をお届け出来たら。そう願いつつ、努力を辞めず、前へ進んで行く事しか出来ません。

そして、以下はあくまで梶浦個人としての話になりますが、
様々なチャリティーイベントが様々な方によって立ち上げられている今。
そういった方々の行動力、勇気と発言力に最大限の敬意を払います。
ただ、単なる選択肢の問題として、個人的には何かのイベントを立ち上げたり参加したりするよりも、お金を集める事はお金を集める専門機関に任せ、個人の収入を個人として、寄付する事に留めたいと思っております。あくまで今現在の考えとしては、です。周囲の状況を鑑みて、私個人が出来る事としては今はそれがベストと考えております。ただ、この震災の復興には長い長い年月と努力が必要になって来るでしょう。今回のみに止まらず、出来れば長いスパンで、ほんの微力ながらも何らかの形でのお手伝いはさせて頂きたいなとも思っております。

以上、簡単でありますが。

Kalafinaツアーにいらして下さる皆様。
どうぞ心ゆくまで音楽を楽しんで下さいますよう。
そうして私たちの音楽から、ほんの少しの「何か」を持って帰って頂ければ。
そんな風にお互いに、音楽や、笑顔や、色々な所から得た「何か」というエネルギーの蓄積が、私たちが日々をしっかり生き、働き、笑い、得た物を皆で分け合おうと思い続ける事が、根強い底辺からの「支援」に繋がるのではないかと、梶浦は個人的に感じております。

では、「音楽」の場所でお会いしましょう!

That's a difficult text (for me at least) but....

Basically, Kalafina tour is starting, and money obtained from goods sales will be donated to the Japanese Red Cross for the earthquake victims.

Then she's saying that she makes music without knowing whether it will make people healthier (genki-er), she doesn't know what kind of influence it will have on people, they'll have to see it one by one, she's just wishing that it will bring good feelings. Now they are making music and they are wishing that it will bring little "somethings", even indirectly, to those who are living a tough daily life, as well as to those who aren't.

She also says that, rather than organizing charity events or participating to them, it's best to leave it up to the experts and donate parts of our income to these organizations, but it will take years to fully recover from the earthquake.

Then she wishes we all enjoy the Kalafina tour.

PS: don't shoot me if I missed anything important in the translation or made any mistakes, it's a difficult text for my level and I did it in a hurry :desksweat:

Its fine :dote: Thanks so much !!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

I understood around the same things with google translate, but this confirms them :)

Oh wow, that post was just...awesome. :touched: :touched: :touched:

Yep it's fine, yuki.n. You did a great job on it! We really appreciate your efforts! :dote:

Thanks for the translation yuki.n :sohappy:

And thanks for the inspiring words Kajiura-sensei :touched:

I'm more than just tempted to buy the goods now... But how?! :orz:

Re:

Yuki88 said:
I'm more than just tempted to buy the goods now... But how?! :orz:

Won't they have them for sale on the Spacecraft site afterwards? The only things missing there would be the limited T-shirts and the photo album, I think... :confu:

^ but photo album+pamphlet is the one I want the most :cry:

and there's also FJC special item Kalafina Magia making album.... How can I get them all :orz:

^ Yahoo!! Auction Japan is more reliable but most (if not all) of them won't sell outside Japan... If they're willing to sell them, though. I prefer ask someone to help me buy it since the money they got from the goods is for charity. :...:

^ I hope proceeds from the SpaceCraft store go to charity too, since I'm hopefully going to buy from there :leaf:

Back