Yuki Kajiura blog [06/07/09]

Thanks Kiyoko for the translation.... :dote: . Yuki's blog also meat me hungry.... :ohoho: . I hope they release the DVD, too... :cry: . At first...I accept that I can't find KEIKO in the pic because she seems very small comparing with those guys around her... :ohoho: .

P.S. Yuuka and Wakana were together..... :dote: . They're my favourite vocalists' in FJ..... :shy: .

another one from Takahashi "Jr."

imgf1251453zik7zj.jpg

And w/ name tag

39aead19KAORIname.jpg

actually they have all worked w/ yuki in previous YK lives & DreamPort
except for Masuke Nozaki, who had only appeared on Kalafina's Closed Premium Live (and he will be the drummer for Kalafina storia live too)

Re:

Kowz said:
oh so it's only 1 new guy... was Oohira Yoshio the manipulator in YK LIVE2?
he was the manipulator for Dream Port + YK Live 2&3 + Kalafina Closed Premium

You can find him in Live 2 DVD XDDD

Re: Kajiura Yuki blog [06/07/09]

tsubasa said:
I envy the guys around KEIKO :anger:

I envy the guys around KEIKO X 2 :cry:
Hikari is there ! :nosebleed:
can't wait to see Hikaru doing chorus for FJ

haha, that sounds a lot nicer than a knife. but i will keep it around, just in case. thanks, kiyoko!! :love:

Re:

gillsa said:
OMG KEIKO WITH GLASSES :nosebleed:

Masuke is the new one i see :plot: so Kajiura Family can still have new members, I should start learning bass or violin or castanets, and maybe I'll have the chance to become a member of tha Kajiura family :sparkleguy:

keiko should wear glasses more often... :nosebleed:

zurra said:
haha, that sounds a lot nicer than a knife. but i will keep it around, just in case.
do you mean you want me to add some additinal comment onto her blog? :knife:

no way! knifey is reserved for the executives that decide not to make a DVD, yuki is innocent and wonderful and awesome. :sparkleguy:

Back