Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2019 "Booklet with photos of trains & rail stations": COMPLETED

What idea should we do for 2019 YK birthday project ?

• Print poster with birthday wishes & send it to her with Kugayama (Kowz idea)

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • We Buy a gift and send it to Kajiura (Kirito's Idea)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Booklet of photos/pictures of trains and rail stations (Smiley)

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Post card from each country we are + message (tsubasa)

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will be submitting 9 pm NYC time! Sorry I’m so late I had to actually look for the photos through my bf’s iPad

Added four photos with numerical order into the drive !

My message:

Happy Birthday, Ms. Kajiura!

This is my first time writing a message to you, and I am so happy to be a part of this project. While this was intended to be a collection of photographs of trains and stations from our individual cities, I have chosen to share some photographs of my experience at a train stations in Tokyo: 九段下 Kudanshita.

On January 23, 2018, I embarked on a journey on the Tokyo metro system to this station. It was this station that brought me to the closest point I have ever been to your beautiful world of music: Kalafina’s 10th Anniversary Live at Nippon Budokan. This was one of my most memorable moments of my life, and I treasure it dearly to the end of my days.

Ever since I was a young child, I have had a great interest for trains. Growing up in Hong Kong, I always loved when my parents took me on the Hong Kong MTR train system. I was intrigued by the sound of the doors closing... the smell of the trains and the platforms...

Listening to your music, I become nostalgic of my childhood exploring trains and rail systems.

From 「I have a dream」:
やっこう列車の窓顔写して
信じてる目覚めるのはきっと光の街

From 「interlude 01」:
夜明けへ急ぐ
電車の窓に持たれて

From 「むすんでひらく」:
最後の駅をもう
過ぎたはずの錆びたレールを辿って

From 「屋根の向こうに」:
透明駅に立って
未来への汽笛に耳を澄ませ

From 「Indio」:
遠い電車の音
優しい海鳴りに変えた二人で

And now, you have a FictionJunction Station! Congratulations on all of your accomplishments this year, especially on Yuki Kajiura Live Vol. 15! I hope we can meet one day and sing a song together.

I wonder what will be the next train station I will get off to once more be connected to your music!

Warm regards from New York City,
Brian Tong

>>>Is it too long ??

Added four photos with numerical order into the drive !

My message:

Happy Birthday, Ms. Kajiura!

This is my first time writing a message to you, and I am so happy to be a part of this project. While this was intended to be a collection of photographs of trains and stations from our individual cities, I have chosen to share some photographs of my experience at a train stations in Tokyo: 九段下 Kudanshita.

On January 23, 2018, I embarked on a journey on the Tokyo metro system to this station. It was this station that brought me to the closest point I have ever been to your beautiful world of music: Kalafina’s 10th Anniversary Live at Nippon Budokan. This was one of my most memorable moments of my life, and I treasure it dearly to the end of my days.

Ever since I was a young child, I have had a great interest for trains. Growing up in Hong Kong, I always loved when my parents took me on the Hong Kong MTR train system. I was intrigued by the sound of the doors closing... the smell of the trains and the platforms...

Listening to your music, I become nostalgic of my childhood exploring trains and rail systems.

From 「I have a dream」:
やっこう列車の窓顔写して
信じてる目覚めるのはきっと光の街

From 「interlude 01」:
夜明けへ急ぐ
電車の窓に持たれて

From 「むすんでひらく」:
最後の駅をもう
過ぎたはずの錆びたレールを辿って

From 「屋根の向こうに」:
透明駅に立って
未来への汽笛に耳を澄ませ

From 「Indio」:
遠い電車の音
優しい海鳴りに変えた二人で

And now, you have a FictionJunction Station! Congratulations on all of your accomplishments this year, especially on Yuki Kajiura Live Vol. 15! I hope we can meet one day and sing a song together.

I wonder what will be the next train station I will get off to once more be connected to your music!

Warm regards from New York City,
Brian Tong

>>>Is it too long ??
I'll try arrange first and will inform if need to cut anything

I can only wait until midnight today (another 9hrs) since tomorrow i will be working in the morning and won't be able to edit and pass the file during the day unless @Smiley is okay with it

^Sorry! @george1234. I have checked with the printing company, they won’t able to produce the photo book to me on Aug 3 (Aug 4 not working) if I submit the file later than July 24. Otherwise we can go for second option of giving her on Aug 25 in Taiwan.

Last edited by a moderator:
@D-chan2510 I have upload one more photo of the old train station to my folder, see if you want to keep the new station photo or use this one instead.

Wow, that's very nice!
Just one thing, I noticed on the "Belgium" page that the next station written is "Italy", but the following page is dedicated to "Chile". Is it normal?

Wow, that's very nice!
Just one thing, I noticed on the "Belgium" page that the next station written is "Italy", but the following page is dedicated to "Chile". Is it normal?
I found out now, thanks for point it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that's very nice!
Thanks for pointing that out. Kinda rearranged after the 1st draft

Uploaded mine on your google drive. Please use which ever fits better to the project :)

Also please add the following near the beginning: "Inspired by FinctionJunction Station's name and logo"

@ Vyze: A present doesnt have to be useful it can have a sentimental value. This one was inspired from her new fanclub name and logo :)

Last edited:
Back