Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2015 [Completed]

What should we do for Yk present this year ?

• fanfic manga

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • compilation of covers / arrangements of songs

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Reports on YK / Kala lives

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • misheard lyrics

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • write our own lyrics that fit the rhythm of a song

• pictures of merchandise + bithday wishes

• PV song of Kalafina / FJ / etc

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • PV with us in

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Opera

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Soundtrack of your life (Varete)

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you are welcome! :)

If her agent notified her that means that she didnt notice my first tweets to her and that he was probably on summer break ? XD
Anyway, better late than never :sohappy: :dote:

^Or my tweet, but I guess since you're a moderator then she'll respond to you. heh I just want her to favorite one of my tweets, is that asking too much? (I have gotten favorites from Flecia Day, Kathy Reichs, Hannah Hart, Mamrie Hart, Brooke from Hack my Life, and Natasha Leggero before, so it's not out of reach) But yeah, at least she got it.

I m sure she's unaware of my position in the site, as I dont menthion it anywhere in the present. I think its just matter of luck if she will see yours or mine.

Last edited:
Aw, that's so sweet that she said she read every word

That kinda makes me wonder though, does anybody know how proficient she is at English? I did hear her speak some at some really old live event, but that's my only frame of reference

Her actually talking in english is really rare, but we know she knows to read, and write song lyrics in english.

English, there are some mistakes here and there, but she certainly writes better english than most other japanese lyricists.

Last edited:
I wonder if she studied English in school when she lived in west Germany

^Yes, I did read this somewhere.

And she spoke English at Anime Boston in 2009. I wasn't at the opening or closing events, but she did speak some at the concert and at a panel. But I forget what she said I was so in awe at being in the same room with her and Kala. heh

Back