Yuki Kajiura Birthday Project 2015 [Completed]

What should we do for Yk present this year ?

• fanfic manga

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • compilation of covers / arrangements of songs

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Reports on YK / Kala lives

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • misheard lyrics

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • write our own lyrics that fit the rhythm of a song

• pictures of merchandise + bithday wishes

• PV song of Kalafina / FJ / etc

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • PV with us in

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Opera

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Soundtrack of your life (Varete)

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ahhh, it's tomorow and I ended up getting called in for another shift today that I wasn't expecting. I can probably get something made up but it won't be as good as I was planning :touched:.

You can still take some more days :)

btw who is willing to assemble everything together ? :)

I updated the list according to the new submissions, and I repost

particiapants:

> Merch pics:
Daphne =
george1234
Hime Wakana =
Cerise
Daiima =
Liana_Ilia =
KONIcchi =
chrisgarci =
T-rond =
Nick Hunter
LunaChan =

> Live Reports:
Hime Wakana (AnimagiC and Japan Expo) =
Daiima (AnimagiC and Japan Expo) =
Seasonreaper (Japan Expo)
Liana_Ilia (Anime Boston and Anime Central) =

>Messages:
- I guess all ?

> Kajiurago:
george1234 (meaning)

> Fanart:
Varete (+ cover)
sprinterXkyrie ( + decoration of Acknowledgements/Dedication page/Introductory/etc) =
aki =

- Hime Wakana =
- Liana =
- sprinterxkyrie =

I will PM all people who havent submitted yes and will try to find some more

Last edited:
If you can do it within a week, no you are not :)

Is anyone willing to compile the things into 1 easy to read PDF ?
I dont have powerpoint installed nor I have ever need to use it ^^;

List above updated.

still need to submit:

Merch pic :
- Kerahna
- me
- Cerise

Report: Seasonreaper

Art: Varete.

Btw I will be away from home starting August 2. Where I am going its supposed to have internet access but you never know (once, someone had promised it had but it was so windy that the singal was getting jammed and we actually didnt have)

Last edited:
K, tomorrow I take pictures after I get home from the 9999th CTG and gonna work on somesort of fanart in the evening :innocent:

Deadline for compiling is in 1 week? i'm not sure if i can make it:imdead:

eh no the deadline of a week was for Varete. her b-day is on August 6, but I guess we could delay it a bit if needed ^^

So D-chan you are compiling? I guess I would volunteer, and I would do a much better job this time. I have used Powerpoint in school and in my internships and such, so I am pretty familiar with it. But then it needs to be a .pdf file? Hmm, I think I could figure it out. I would work on it much harder to please everyone and Yuki herself of course. But if D-chan is putting it all together, then let me know, I can still do it if you can't D. (Aug 6th is only 8 days away! Ahhh! It feels like it was just yesterday that we made the other present. heh)

(Also, welcome back Varete! I hope you are okay, what is wrong? (If you don't mind me asking that is.) I have been going through a lot of tests and meds for my back and headaches, so I hear you.)

@george1234 : thanks for the info. Sr I haven't had the time to reply to you :bow:
It's kinda sad that I've been struggling so much with my own life to spend more time and $ for YK-related stuffs. Also, I haven't gone to any lives or have any merch yet, so I'll only send YK a brief message for her bday :spotlight: I'll pm u the message tonight or tmr, George.

EDIT: Message sent.
@Varete : Hospital?? :omg: Did sth bad happen to u, or did u just take Nyan to the hospital?

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, hope it's not too late, but I do have a report to submit. Hopefully it'll do and it doesn't need reformatting or anything: http://www.mediafire.com/download/szq8ynd48cajkae/Kaladoc.docx

Do we have a super final deadline? I'm guessing it'll be tomorrow or something? Might see if I can scramble some stuff together for a message and a merch pic after work if I get the chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, lighting is awful sadly but here's my collection photo of Kalafina media and books. I can't even fit all of it in at once so decided those would be the things that would fit best.

gV7esJ4.jpg

Just terrible lighting with a phone camera actually. If it's not too late I do have this I took this morning.

AJrHbQA.jpg

Back