Yuki Kajiura and Kalafina girls left Spacecraft (confirmed)

Has SC at least been adding new talents to their pool? If not, then bankruptcy fo sho. Unless their idol group generates enough revenue for them.

Has SC at least been adding new talents to their pool? If not, then bankruptcy fo sho. Unless their idol group generates enough revenue for them.

Very bad timing for them. They made a boy group when JO1/SixTones dominating charts already. They created girlgroup with many members when COVID happens.

Tho am I the only one wants Wakana to just stay in Spacecraft? haha if she leaves high possibility Kajiura will be forced to bring back her again cause Kalafans will gonna go rabid in twitter again lol

Honestly i have mixed feelings because if they're going bankrupt they won't have the resources to maintain their talents and even the Kalafina "fame" doesn't really do Wakana good... i mean despite all the praises I gave to Wakana's magic moment album I criticised how cheap the album jacket looked like, the shoot probably took place in sc building top floor, Wakana wore something from her own personal wardrobe and the only property they had was the random tablecloths scattered on floor. aki no sakura mv being extremely basic and quite frankly looked very low budget also made me very sad.

But at the same time they made their choices and Kalafina is disbanded and I don't really wanna see them reuniting despite me missing them because ehh it'd just feel anticlimatic and felt kinda stupid. If this is kpop everyone would attack Wakana (and maybe Hikaru too) by saying they should've left immediately like Keiko and Kajiura. Also Hikaru's doing fine as a solo anisong singer now...

I remember before when Hikaru still haven't left spacecraft posting random blogs someone just directly say on comment section criticizing her...It must have been hurtful for her as to even make a statement...

With all of this happening, I hope Kajiura and everyone involved in this shit can get more security personnel...We never knew what people think/do esp. on the other side in this kind of situation....

Unfortunately, sony keeping her busy with their aniplex singers lol. It's a miracle that she even composed something for Keiko but it's a welcome one :love: And Kajiura doesn't need Wakana for new Fictionjunction album it's her own project she can choose whoever she wants lmao

BTW..wat do they expect from making a survey like this lol
1599367242008.png

Unfortunately, sony keeping her busy with their aniplex singers lol. It's a miracle that she even composed something for Keiko but it's a welcome one :love: And Kajiura doesn't need Wakana for new Fictionjunction album it's her own project she can choose whoever she wants lmao

BTW..wat do they expect from making a survey like this lol
View attachment 24290

Lol i wouldnt say Sony keeps her busy. Compared to the 2004 and Kalafina era her song production is so slow-paced, we get like 3-4 songs per year compared to before.

Back