Yuki Brithday 2009

A

akai tsukikage

Aaahh I think we have to do another topic x)
okay, your ideas now!

Hoe? :ohnoes:

Well, 2008 is a drawing... 2009 is a... comic?! XD Or a song :sohappy:

i've posted my idea in topic for 2008 birthday >.<

actually we should move those post into this topic since lots of good ideas were posted there already >.<

Chibi

Previously on canta-per-me.net
---------------------------------------------------------

Chibi-Chibi said:
Midori said:
ok, who has a good idea? XD
I have, I have :3
What if we send her a gift next year. As actually send her throught the post office XD
This is actually a rip off from one community where i a lecher and i though it would be great if we could do it as well :3
What if we'd made a DVD with her fans messages wishing her happy birth day (like voice message). We could also add fanmade stuff for her, like fanarts that have something to do with her and the arranged albums (like RaveD and allexiel are making). We could bring this even further and if someone would want to we could add videos as well (a video message instead of voice message). AND we could also sub it, and so on.

I would dig up that post in that certain community to get other details as well >.< (i don't know but for some reason i got a feeling i made it sound really perverted <.< though i'm 100% sure physical gift is 1000times better than just an internet site :desksweat: )

Chibi
Kerahna said:
oh wow XD that is ambitious!!
we'll have to figure out what address to send it to, and also some way of posting it online because her fans might want to see the finished work
Chibi-Chibi said:
we can always aks her manager and ask him to keep secret :3 .... but most likely (since it will be a working day) if we send it t her office or something similar she should get it on that day.

As for posting it online... well i don't know how much that would be appropriate. Posting messages online is something everybody know it can be read but not everybody would like to see other people hearing their voice or even see them. If we'd actually try to do this i'd certainly collect approvals from the senders whether they want to be exposed in public on one page or they just want to see how their clip/audio will look like when finished and thats it.
Also if we do post it online it will lose the charm. This is the actual purpose of the present. Its just for her and just for her to see and decide what she wants with it. If she wants to show it to friends, so bee it. If she throws it into a bin, so be it. But if she has it and we do a copy for online viewing.... its just not the same.

Its like having a bootleg or something <.< Yeah we in include arranged albums we can make a lossless versions for her and post... donno 128kbps version on the net, but i doubt we'll be able to do that with the rest since most of people don't even know how to make lossless audio or video recording -.-;;

Chibi
Midori said:
since we don't know her address, we could send her an image of the DVD
(NOT an image like .jpg, i mean .dmg XD)

and we could make a song, maybe canta per me with new lyrics XD
or a drawing of all Fiction songs... (characters, sceneries etc of the album in one picture)
Zuiyon said:
hmm video/sound messages ?? a DVD ? well this is a good idea hmm it could be fun, but ehmm when I think that we will ask Yuki to watch more than 300 "Happy-birthday-yuki" messages, I think it'll be boring or too much <__<
aahh I don't know if there are not a lot of messages...I don't know xD

I propose an alternative:
It can be at the end or in the beginning, I imagine the thing like that:
- people record themselves saying "happy birthday Yuki"
- so the recording will be 1 sec long and that way, we can make a "big" video of 1 min (more or less) with all the "happy birthday recordings"
- if we got too much videos, we can put many of them in just one "screen"
It will be like an opening or an ending! xD
We can also make a section on the DVD which will gather all the messages with their real length.

eehh its so ambitious <__<

hmmm Only Yuki will have the DVD ?
uguuu but I want to see the final result! and I'm sure the other person who participated want to see the final product as well...it will depend of how long and how many we'll get...

send her an image of the DVD ?? °A° it's...very big, too big maybe ? °A°

OMG Midori, it's a good idea!
We can illustrate each songs of an album of Yuki and do a sort of art book! xDDD
buuut which album ? Fiction ? hm if she release another solo album between 2008-2009...huhuhuhu :plot:

hmm yea for sending her a DVD it's okay, maybe we can contact the person with who she works with (his agent...uh no someone else xD)

ANOTHER IDEA! which seems obvious <_<
if we can put image, video and sound, we can SING mouahahahhaa :bwahaha: KARAOKEEEEE filmed xDDDD
or perform her songs! huhuhuhu
Midori said:
ズuiyon said:
We can illustrate each songs of an album of Yuki and do a sort of art book! xDDD
buuut which album ? Fiction ? hm if she release another solo album between 2008-2009...huhuhuhu :plot:
i meant ALL Fiction songs in just one picture, cause all songs of an album are a unity.
Like a Foolish Angel with Fake Wings or something like that... (and the other characters/songs, of course)
scenery could be the "Cynical World" XD (with someone in chains XD)

if she'll release another album, it will be the present for 2010 ;p
Kerahna said:
omg illustrate all of fiction? thats so cool toooo!! everyone has so many good ideasssss :XD:
Nick Hunter said:
The scenery would be cynical world in winter. :-)
george1234 said:
then , maybe this scenery in twilight-coloured sky an a key will be formed by the clouds in the most bright part of the sky

Midori said:
Nick Hunter said:
The scenery would be cynical world in winter. :-)
yes, what else? :3
snowflakes *-*
and some "hills of snow" :dote:

btw, do we really need 2 threads...?

Alternately to the Fiction album drawing we can make a drawing from the song I reach for the sunhttp://canta-per-me.net/lyrics/i-reach-for-the-sun because its full of beautiful images, or we can mix its images with the ones of the song Forest.

Or we can make both drawings, after all we have12 months ahead ;)

great idea! XD
but for Christmas, it's closer to the next year :XD:

January: Winter
March: Fake Wings
August: Fiction
December: Seiya
etc

I think we can send yuki real mail through her producer space craft; her site gives the mailing address for space craft

〒107-0062 港区南青山2-6-18 渡邊ビル
TEL03-3796-8650

Kerahna said:
we can make a calendar for yuki XD one for each month based on a song
i agree on that

i wish i have adobe photoshop :XD:

:omgwtf: i cant edit pictures :twitch: :twitch: :twitch:

a calendar is so much work x)
we can get people's signatures on them, and their signature will be on the month that is their own birthday?

eee are wie still talking about birthday present or something else?
If we'll do calendar with signatures wee have to start soon, and close this about 14 days before the actual birthday since we have to count printing and shipping time.

Chibi

°A°
what to draw ? landscapes ? or should we do paintings ? there are no more characters and I'm useless then...

Zui, i can make the RAW, and i mean RAW callendar design.

like one page per month, each different layouts....

but i prolly need some help with it

Or we could just make her a song and sing it like the "lalala's" at the end of Ayumi Hamasaki's song 'Independent+" only with words! All of us CPMEers ^^ And someone could take Ayu's place and sing the main text.

(Yes i luv that song)

P.S. & offtopic: LOL! WOOOW! I just noticed. My name's the very first one on the list that appears in front of the image of the 'trinity' on the birthday site! :dote: :dote: :dote: :dote: :dote: OMM OMM OMM OMM!!!! :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww:

Yuki-megami saw my name first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There aren't enough exclamation marksthat could express the joy that has overwhelmed me...! :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww: :aww:

Ayashii said:
Or we could just make her a song and sing it like the "lalala's" at the end of Ayumi Hamasaki's song 'Independent+" only with words! All of us CPMEers ^^ And someone could take Ayu's place and sing the main text.
A song of another artist for Yuki?? :nooooo:
Better to sing oblivious :XD: but only female voices :huh: because Yuki dislikes male voices, I think... :huh:

I refuse to believe that! :cry:

She likes Revo! :dote: Can't there be a place in her heart for another male singer? :aww:

Back