Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Not at all...

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Dont know her...

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
M

Moonlight04

Has anyone else heard of her..? :stars: I think she's really cool! And she rocks with her guitar... :ohoho: She sang the 5th op and 5th ed of Bleach, entitled "Rolling Star" and "Life"... I haven't been updated to her lately, but the latest one I've heard is "Again" from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood... I heard of her for about 6 years ago(about the same time I heard from Kajiura-sama and FictionJunction Kaori :XD:, And I had a loooong Hiatus from her songs) and I loved her so much too... :nosebleed: I also liked her songs "Laugh Away", "My generation", "Namidairo", "Love & Truth", "Merry-go-round" and many more.. :stars: I heard from my sis that she also tried acting... :confu: and that she was so cute in it... :shy:

That's it for YUI! :sohappy: My latest update of her is that she had a new single entitled, "Gloria" and that she'd be releasing a new one in June... :confu:

Have you heard of her new single: To mother? It's quite a lovely song and the lyrics are beautiful. I like some of her songs, though she's not my favorite. I like her guitar playings.

Songs I recommend are:

Gloria

Tomorrow's Way

How Crazy

Understand

Love&Truth

Re: Re:

Flitch said:
Yuki88 said:
Don't like her anymore. :tea:
me too :ohoho:
getting bored with her songs.
So do I. She was the first artist I really obsessed with.
but, I don't like her rockish stuffs after rolling star.
I missed her old acoustic guitar works :cry:

I listened to "Life" and "Rolling Star" because I first heard them when I was watching Bleach. Same with "Again", for FMA.

I like those three songs, but I don't follow her music releases closely.

Yuii xD

I've been listening to her songs for a while now. Some of my favs are Jam, My Generation, Rolling Star, Tomorrow's Way, Namidairo, Life, Daydreamer, Again, and To Mother.

I don't know about her music, since I've only heard her stuff in Bleach, which I DID like, but I think she's cute.

Back