"You're going to die tomorrow"

Ayashii

Parallel Heart
Well...i saw this on the romanian forum and i though it would be an interesting idea. :ayashii:

Let's say that one beautiful day, you're strolling through the park and suddenly, ghost appears to you and says: "Tomorrow you'll die!" and the disappears. What would you do? Would you laugh thinking it was a bad joke or would you believe it? :ayashii: This is something like a "what are the last things you wanna do before you die" thread. I thought i'd make those 2 into only one. ^^

So, what would you guys do/with your remaining time on this world?

cuddle
kao.gif

kill the ghost so i wouldn't need to die. I refuse to die.. to much stuff to do and i still need to listen and wait for Kajiuras future music XD

Chibi

-___- i think you guys misunderstood. (And i though you would) The ghost disappears. Pooff! Gone! And you're gonna die the next day. What are you going to do with the rest of your time?

i know what you mean but like i said i refuse to die. i don't think i'd believe it and live my life the way i do but if than it really would happen i'd just regret that i moved forward so slowly in the past. so the final outcome is the same id' live on teh same as i do atm. they say we should live our life so we don't regret it and like this would be our last day.

Chibi

dude..i did't say how you were gonna die. For all you know, the ghost will just take your soul.

And 2 things:

1.if you're one that believes in god, it'll be a sin.
2. if you don't...why not make use of the time you have left?

Come one...i need some real answers, i'm not fooling around. :)

i dreamt last night i was killed by a pure and kawaiiiii girl junior school student. :comeback:

im not such a person :cry:
now i will close my heart and sleep for a while*yukis words* :dote:

Back