Your name in Japanese

:XD: :XD: :XD: So TRUE!

Well, Zukukatotoku is not any better.. :XD:
It sounds like clashing blades or something.. :uh..: (come on, me.. make use of your imagination! :omg: )

lol nice imagination :sparkleguy: so u are the "BLADE" !!!! :omg: :omg: :omg: please dont kill me :comeback: :comeback:

Haha.. I think I have the advantage here.. :knife:

:plot: :plot: I promise I won't touch you if you freely give Keiko to me.. :knife:

Mwahahahahahaha!! I'm kidding again.. :XD:

Okay, now that's funny.. :XD: and a bit unfair.. :uh..: why did you make her run! :omg: I haven't got an autograph yet! and haven't taken her picture yet! :anger: If you don't call her back then I'll be forced to.. use my blades.. :knife:

omg an autograph from keiko~ :waii: :waii: :waii: :waii: :waii: :waii: ( sorry im dreaming again) hahas what the meaning of "keiko" huh?

I think it means "blessed child" but her Kanji spelling states it to be 'to open the eyes'.. haha.. I'm quite unsure! :ohoho:

Anyway.. Just get her back here now!':anger: (Oh No! I'm still dreaming! :omg: this is quite dangerous you know! :uh..: )

Hm, I don't remember trying this one yet... :ayashii:

Nick Hunter
Tokimime Ridotochikushi :XD:
Not bad, except that Tokimime sounds rather female to me. :omg:
And my real name would be...
Arikikashirikuki Jikarukatamomekito... @_@ :desksweat:
Oh, FINE, I'll rather stick with Tokimime :XD:

I found that Tsukimi means "watching the moon", kinda ritual or something. I wonder if Tokimi can be likewise read as "watching the time". Then this name might mean something like "eyes that watch the time", pretty decent IMNSHO. :XD:

Tekitomika Jikatsushikutaka Rinkirikakutaka :orz: I can't even read it, and it's so long :/.

Varete: rukashikuchiku
Ruka Shikuchiku, it reminds me of Rukia Kuchiki :XD:

My real name would be :
tokimirimotakaari shikutokachika, I'll separate it into Tokimirimotaka Arishikuto Kachika LOL

and ritardando would be : shikichikashitekatotemo.. I'll separate it into Shiki Chikashiteka Totemo :ohoho:

The ritardando one's better..

Aero.senpai = Kakushimo Arikutonokaki
My real name = Jikatsushikikuta Tadomikasari

This is so random and exaggerated :desksweat: I'll stick with aero.senpai, anyway :XD:

"Tokitokufu" is kinda cute :XD:

But why didn't you try "The Niney"? :XD:

^ Forgot about that one :XD:

The Niney = Chiriku Tokitokufu

I now have a full name :XD:

Back