Υour CD collection! XD

Frankly, I've almost every song on the debut on other discs, and some songs were good but not excellent. :plot:Plus, Elemental did both reach higher and stay longer on the Oricon chart 😊

Just bought Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Music Collection (SVWC-7980-7981).

The Puella music seemed far too good to miss. Previously I only owned roughly 25% of this content when I had the first OST.

Bought a copy of the Saeko Chiba single Icecream from Lashinbang Niigata.
IMG20230426164923~2.jpg

How its possible they still have copies on stock after 20 years ?
It is a second hand copy.

Lashinbang only sell second hand CD's that are in very good condition.

Book-Off and Mandarake sell second hand CD's in a variety of conditions (some even take a while to rip with CD paranoia).

Last edited:
I updated my YK collection! I bought:

Erementar Gerad React Re-No: 1 SOUND-SIDE I thought this was an excellent more old school synthpop OST. I think I had missed this on YouTube previously. I had listened to the prequel, which I didn't care for, but this one was good.

Shin Kyuuseishu [it's spelt wrongly on the site] Densetsu Hokuto no Ken Raoh Den Junai no Sho / Yuria Den Original Soundtrack A fairly obscure title but I found some samples on YouTube. This seems an early orchestral work. I liked it very much based on these!

Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin / extra chorus [空の境界 未来福音] OST This one was more pricey, but I got it for 40 € used plus shipping and customs from Rakuten or Mercari, can't remember 😀 The stellar quality that was present on Disc 1 of The Garden of sinners – The Movie ”Kara no Kyoukai” Music Collection seems to continue. Usually I don't pay such sums for just one music CD (I don't care about the DVD/BD, nor the drama Disc, just the music) easily. But my expectations are very high and I remain a fan.

Sword Art Online – Progressive – Scherzo Of A Dark Dusk Original Soundtrack SAO remains perhaps my favorite of YK's output in recent years if measured by listening hours. Well "spring song" comes close but that's about it. I thought this one had a good sentimental vibe going on.

I can finally say that I started my Yuki Kajiura CD collection !!!
Fiction
Pandora Hearts OST 2
Seventh Heaven (Kalafina)
Red Moon (Kalafina)
Hikari no Senritsu (Kalafina)
Believe (Kalafina)
Stone Cold (FictionJunction)
Destination (FictionJunction Yuuka)
Circus (FictionJunction Yuuka)
Dream Port (Revo x Yuki Kajiura)
Kimi wa Boku ni Niteiru (See Saw)
View attachment 23756

In Book Off they have very good prices, I bought more than I expected
On the last trip I bought some products for my collection :stars:

Fiction II (concert venue)
Kalafina All Time Best 2008-2018 (Tower Records Shinjuku)
Parade (Tower Records Shinjuku)
Sorairo no Isu book ( Tower Records Shinjuku)
Far on the Water (Bookoff Ueno)
Yuki Kajiura Live vol.#15 "Soundtrack Special at the Amphitheater (Bookoff Gotanda)
Elemental (Bookoff Gotanda)

Back