Υour CD collection! XD

My-HiME ost1 is around EUR25 on EU amazons. Guess it could be cheaper than importing if anyone wants it.

The EAT-MAN reissue is unfortunately more compressed (some 3+dB ampfliciation) compared to the original release. :( It's not necessarily that destructive but if you're interested in those reissues and care about these things, now you know...

Didn't know where to post but I was going through my old shit and realized (I probably knew but forgot) the karaoke version of Akatsuki no Kuruma on Gundam SEED SUIT CD vol.4 (the original "FJ featuring YUUKA" release) does not have any backing vocals (unlike the later single release).

Didn't know where to post but I was going through my old shit and realized (I probably knew but forgot) the karaoke version of Akatsuki no Kuruma on Gundam SEED SUIT CD vol.4 (the original "FJ featuring YUUKA" release) does not have any backing vocals (unlike the later single release).
OMG

I just realized how stingy ANIPLEX of AMERICA has become. (They always were expensive/overpriced.)

The bonus soundtrack on the American release of Alicization (the complete box) is only the first Japanese OST (without the character song) of 3. (The previous series had both soundtracks from each one.)
Likewise, the bonus soundtrack on the just released Magia Record ("Vol.1", which is the complete first season) is also only the first Japanese OST of 4(+songs).

On the other hand, Kimetsu's box had everything included I believe, except the first disc with Kajiura's tracks and dramas. 3 bonus discs on each half-season box for a total 6 out of 7. (Same price for each box as Magia Record, too.)

I didn't want to bump their respective threads since it's not particularly interesting/news-worthy.

care to share ? :plz:
Do you still need it? I didn't think it was rare/hard to find.
(Unlike "proper" lossless rips of gundam suit #6, 8 and 10 - my old downloads don't check out against CTDB/Accurip, nor do any others I could find. Maybe should ask in requests...)

Last edited:
Newly arrived, accumulated in Japan for a while before shipping in one package:

Kaori Hikita - Egao no Wake single
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Future Soundscape III regular edition
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle Future Soundscape IV limited edition with mouse mat
Sword Art Online Progressive OST (with bonus clear folder)
Fena Pirate Princess OST (with bonus manga?)

and not featuring music by Yuki Kajiura but featuring Kaori Oda, Harajuku BJ Girls TWO.

Please let me know if anyone needs scans for credits / lyrics.

At the moment, I've YK's music on CD and FLAC formats. I think my current total comes to 25 soundtrack albums plus three Kalafina albums. Here they are:

.hack//LIMINALITY (FLAC)
.hack//SIGN 1 (CD)
.hack//SIGN 2 (CD)
El Cazador de la Bruja 2 (CD)
Fate/Stay Night Heaven’s Feel 3 (FLAC)
Fate/Zero (complete ed.) (CD)
The Garden of Sinners Movie (CD)
The Works for Soundtrack (CD)
Madlax 1 (CD)
Madlax 2 (CD)
Mai-Hime 2 (CD)
NOIR OST 1 (FLAC)
NOIR OST 2 (FLAC)
Pandora Hearts 2 (CD)
Le Portrait de Petit Cossette (CD)
Princess Principal (CD)
Puella Magi Madoka Magica 1 (CD)
Sword Art Online Alicization 2 (FLAC)
Sword Art Online Alicization 3 (FLAC)
Sword Art Online Alicization War of the Underworld 1 (FLAC)
Sword Art Online Music Collection (CD)
Sword Art Online Ordinal Scale (CD)
Tsubasa Chronicle Future Soundscape 1 (FLAC)
Tsubasa Chronicle Future Soundscape 2 (CD)
Tsubasa Chronicle Future Soundscape 3 (CD)

Kalafina:

Blue
Red
FictionJunction 2008—2010

I just bought a YK-composed single: "Synchronicity" by Yui Makino (2007) :ohoho:It's a rare item and cost me more than double even used. I've listened to this song hundreds of times on youtube, it's hard to tire myself of it. It's good to have it on CD quality 😊

So now I've 26 YK products plus three YK + FictionJunction products.

Bought secondhand: Kalafina's two singles Lacrimosa Regular Ed. (SECL-762) + Kagayaku Sora no Shijima ni wa Regular Ed. (SECL-903) 😊

Again, I've listened to these songs so many times on Youtube wow. My estimate is at least 500 times. Good to finally get to enjoy them via speakers and in CD quality.

Last Monday I received Koichi Korenaga's Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040 OST II.
Today I received the Jura Tripper OP single "僕たちのスタート / Our Start" (lyrics by Chiaki Ishikawa) and Jura Tripper ED single "Sunday Island" written by Yuki Kajiura.

Just purchased FictionJunction's Elemental (VTCL-60361) 😃 It's my 6th FJ/Kalafina release.

A few familiar songs, but there's more new stuff to me than on the debut and it feels the stronger album of the two.

Just purchased FictionJunction's Elemental (VTCL-60361) 😃 It's my 6th FJ/Kalafina release.

A few familiar songs, but there's more new stuff to me than on the debut and it feels the stronger album of the two.
Opinions. Psh. ;p

Back