Yo!

tsubasa said:
WARNING: If you're a KEIKO fan there is no slot for you left :plot:, but the other vocalist are still available especially YURIKO :sohappy:

Oh, I see :ayashii:

I was wondering... why everybody loves KEIKO?
Or maybe it's impossible to not like her.... :plot:

BTW, I like the girls of Kalafina equally. They are too great to pick one as favorite :XD:

And thanks for the welcome^^ I'm a little shy :shy: So it's hard to tell about myself. It will be easier if someone asks me ><

Re: Re:

meguita said:
Yuki88 said:
Wow more brazilian cpme member!! :XD:

Well, I can tell you: it's not easy to be a Brazilian liking Japanese stuff :rain: .

BTW, I'm a Japanese decendant. :XD:

I agree -_- It's not easy. xD But I am no Japanese decendant. I guess it makes things even difficult? It really awful to make friends that understand what you are talking about when you start singing xD

Rafael-sama said:
But I am no Japanese decendant. I guess it makes things even difficult?

:ayashii: Good point... but Japanese people like (in general) when a 'gaijin san' is interested in their stuff, you know.

For us, Japanese decendants, it's more like an obligation to know their culture, language and everything else.

I mean, I feel like it... :uh..:

meguita said:
Rafael-sama said:
But I am no Japanese decendant. I guess it makes things even difficult?

:ayashii: Good point... but Japanese people like (in general) when a 'gaijin san' is interested in their stuff, you know.

For us, Japanese decendants, it's more like an obligation to know their culture, language and everything else.

I mean, I feel like it... :uh..:

:uh..: I can only understand romaji. Where I am living, right now, most likely no one has EVER EVER heard about mangas and animes... I will not even say j-music... Can't I reap them all? :XD: :knife:

-^ Oh... oh... sorry to hear about that.

Actually I don't have any friends into anime/manga nor j-music.

It's kinda sad, because I do like going to the karaoke. :XD: No, I can't sing at all, but I like to sing. Fufufu! :dote:

BTW, where do you live?

How can people (here in Brazil) possibly not know about anime/manga?

Re:

meguita said:
-^ Oh... oh... sorry to hear about that.

Actually I don't have any friends into anime/manga nor j-music.

It's kinda sad, because I do like going to the karaoke. :XD: No, I can't sing at all, but I like to sing. Fufufu! :dote:

BTW, where do you live?

How can people (here in Brazil) possibly not know about anime/manga?

I once sang at an Anime Convention... xD

But ended up forgotting the lyrics at the end, so... :ohoho:

As I said before... it's a land lost in a hole inside the nowhere :XD:

The only things you see here are trees and "sertanojos"... Can I? :knife:

Rafael-sama said:
The only things you see here are trees and "sertanojos"... Can I? :knife:

Oh, please do :plot: LOL

But save the trees. I don't see many here where I live. So, it's good to see some trees for a change :innocent:

This topic is about you, so I'm gonna stop talking about me! Obvious. Ou oblivious?

Re:

Rafael-sama said:
This topic is about you, so I'm gonna stop talking about me! Obvious. Ou oblivious?

Indeed... sorry 'bout that ><

I was going with the flow....

meguita said:
Rafael-sama said:

Indeed... sorry 'bout that ><

I was going with the flow....

xD You don't have to apologize!! :uh..:

So... Were do YOU live, Meguita-san?

-^

I live in the best city: São Paulo :ohoho:

Ok, it's not the best. But I like living here :V:

Re:

meguita said:
-^

I live in the best city: São Paulo :ohoho:

Ok, it's not the best. But I like living here :V:

It IS the best ever ever and ever... xD

Re:

meguita said:
I hate this city at the rush hour, you know. :blood:

I hate this "interior". Born and raised in Sao Paulo, I can't stand here anymore. xD I guess I need my CO2 back.

WARNING: If you're a KEIKO fan there is no slot for you left , but the other vocalist are still available especially YURIKO

Then I just might lobby Eri Itoh fraction as well. :sparkleguy: who's with me? :idol:

I live in the best city: São Paulo

Oh boy, my geography skiils really suck, seeing as I've thought it was San Paulo, and Sao Paulo was merely a changed name for Captain Tsubasa. :desksweat: :XD:
But the city where one lives is ALWAYS the best one for him/her. :sparkleguy:

Judging from your sig/avi, you like K-On, too? :ayashii:
I enjoyed watching it, and we have someone here who once considered temporarily sealing himself in a personal crypt until the second season. :XD:

Re:

Nick Hunter said:
Oh boy, my geography skiils really suck, seeing as I've thought it was San Paulo, and Sao Paulo was merely a changed name for Captain Tsubasa. :desksweat: :XD:
You've just mixed Sao Paulo and Сан-Паулу in Russian :ohoho:

Alphard Sokaina said:
Nick Hunter said:
You've just mixed Sao Paulo and Сан-Паулу in Russian :ohoho:

xD Oh no, you don't think our capital is Buenos Aires, do you? And we neither speak spanish. xD :knife:

Rafael-sama said:
xD Oh no, you don't think our capital is Buenos Aires, do you?
Of course I didn't, because it's Argentina.
I thought it was Rio de Janeiro :ohoho:

Back