Xenosaga III Original Soundtrack Ultimate Collector's Ed

Kerahna

Administrator
I've heard rumors about this across some forums all over the place, but i don't think the CD actually exists....

However, this chinese forum i came across while searching for fictionjunction ukatsu gave a link to iit O_O It's an emule link, so you have to go into emule, go to the transfers tab, and paste the link.

ed2k://|file|XENOSAGA%20III%20-%20THE%2 ... 525A76EE|/

They say that the package contains delicious songs like
bgm 15 a new world (remix)
16 hepatica #4 (Piano)
19 a new world (piano ver.)
fatal fight #5
Please Call My Name (Emily Bindiger, from A Missing Year)

I'm not sure if this is just the XS3 OST plus rips from the game and rips from "XS: a missing year".

As a side note, the forum i stole this from is very active (http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=%97%7C%C6%D6%D3%C9%BC%C7) and apparently is aware of our site o_O; one of the members pasted my recent posts and they've been having discussions about my posts that are longer than our own ^^; We need to get more chatty ;)

Great! Can you upload the OST on megaupload and give me the link? I am afraid of programs like emule since the accident with explorer exe.

We would making longer discussions if some of the members were more chatty and were writing more than 6 words.

i've downloaded 13mb of 222mb so far :)
I will definitely upload it once it's finished XD

i think discussions will be longer if we have more members also :3 oh well i guess we will grow slowly, and when the community is big, we will be the experienced old people that everyone looks up to ;)

Hmmm, I could try advertise this site a little.

Since my website is pretty popular I'll put it somewhere.....

I never played Xenosaga before because I'm an x-box and 360 person x]
I'm thinking of getting the PS2 and play.hack and xenosaga stuff.

*Edit*

I put this site along with my Affiliates part of the site, a lot of people go on it so hopefully this will catch their eye >.>

If anyone know a better and more catchier site description, feel free to write an essay below my post =D (I don't know what to write for site description because....I'm new frankly)

Thanks a lot for the link ^_____^
and omg that site description is EPIC :D LOL XD i wouldnt change a thing!

InfinityEX said:
Hmmm, I could try advertise this site a little.

Since my website is pretty popular I'll put it somewhere.....

I never played Xenosaga before because I'm an x-box and 360 person x]
I'm thinking of getting the PS2 and play.hack and xenosaga stuff.

*Edit*

I put this site along with my Affiliates part of the site, a lot of people go on it so hopefully this will catch their eye >.>

If anyone know a better and more catchier site description, feel free to write an essay below my post =D (I don't know what to write for site description because....I'm new frankly)

what Xbox ,xbox 360 ans PS2 have to do with the site?

ROFL ! "Yuki Kajiura is our god"
I love the description site xD
aaah maybe people will think that we are crazy °~°

And Xenosaga III is a very very very beautiful game >_<
that's sooo... OMG O___O
you can play it just for its beauty, with wonderful landscapes, great characters, mechas, and awsome music of course !!
promised pain, hapatica...just waah °___°

The sole thing I can reproach is that the music is too low compared to the character's voice or the sfx... :/

Zuiyon said:
ROFL ! "Yuki Kajiura is our god"
I love the description site xD
aaah maybe people will think that we are crazy °~°

And Xenosaga III is a very very very beautiful game >_<
that's sooo... OMG O___O
you can play it just for its beauty, with wonderful landscapes, great characters, mechas, and awsome music of course !!
promised pain, hapatica...just waah °___°

The sole thing I can reproach is that the music is too low compared to the character's voice or the sfx... :/

Yes we should put something more normal. The thing you wrote is a clear brainwash . if you dont want to change "Yuki Kajiura is our god" at least live only 1 not 30.

People will sure think that we are crazy °~°

LOL ! If you say so, we can't contradict you >.< you're the boss xD
(you see, you already said that you're crazy about Yuki in front of us =p )

Were we all not crazy for Yuki, would we be here in this forum? =)

BTW, I saw the game itself on sale the other day. Precisely the collector's edition. That speaks volumes - not many JRPGs are available here in my city! :)

I've heard rumours about this special soundtrack but I've never seen it in online shops. Did someone finally buy it or download it?
Time ago I got a non-official soundtrack with almost 81 ripped songs from the game (just music, without dialogues). The quality is not perfect but it can be listened quite well. If anyone is interested tell me and I will upload it for you.

No one knooowwwwwsssss
I think it's fake :( and my download is stuck at 83%!~~ aaa *cries*

I have a a package of ripped songs from the game too, but it has 91 files (I think some of them miiiight have dialogue)

Do you think Yuki would get mad if we uploaded those and offered it on the "Random Stuff" page? ^^;

Well since it seems a non-official soundtrack I think Yuki wouldn't get mad. On the contrary, she would be happy if she noticed the effort that some people have done in order to listen to the unnofficial songs.
The same happiness we feel listening to them. I think most of the unnofficial songs should be in the real soundtrack, well actually all of them should be there.
So of this soundtrack from emule is a fake or the quality is very low tell me and I will upload the ones y have to that section you said.

Yes, please upload your package of 81 ^___^, it's a bit different from mine but i think the version you have has titles for songs (mine doesn't..just says something like song001, but there are a few more files)

I'll upload any that i have that aren't in there
the thing on emule i am 95% sure is fake

Yes, every song has its title. I'll start to upload it now. I think there are about 300 Mb. Should I upload it as a single file or do you prefer it in several parts?

Umm... Is it possible to make some parts about 30-50 mb each? They would be easier to download (though of course uploading them might be a headache)

Yes, no problem. I'll upload it on sendspace unless you know a better server.

Back