XenForo 1.4.1 Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a couple of cases in Opera mobile and chromium where the message read pointers didn't update properly since the upgrade.

So not sure if this has come up before or not, but with the birthday thing. It used to be on the bottom, but maybe now it should be with everyone's descriptions under their avatar? Or it could be on the side or on the top of the main forum page. Just saying that it is gone now and came up. Edit: Or it should be at the bottom of your signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's starting to bug me that a thread that has five pages of comments will have direct links to all but the second page of comments.

It's starting to bug me that a thread that has five pages of comments will have direct links to all but the second page of comments.

Looked into it, https://xenforo.com/community/threads/annoying-thread_list_item-behavior.86442/ is the resulting post.

This link is provided so forum members can see progress; please don't create accounts on the Xenforo forum to reply.

@Liana_Ilia Will be looking at options soon.

Also, no news on Chrome/Chromium/Oprea flashing issues.

Cool! Or maybe make it an option thing which I guess is what it was last time right, for the birthday?

thanks for bringing back the birthday announcements, Sudrien :bow:

I have an avatar with a filesize of 20.9kb, and height of 200 x 200, which refuses to upload.

I have an avatar with a filesize of 20.9kb, and height of 200 x 200, which refuses to upload.

What is the format of the file? GIF or JPEG or PNG?

Before I cleared out error logs yesterday I did notice some issues possibly related with image resizing - but nothing in the last 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back