wtf o_O 37 users online

Our users have posted a total of 1305 articles
We have 32 registered users
The newest registered user is Kazado
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest [ Administrator ] [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 37 on Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:55 pm

It makes no sense! there would have needed to be a huuuuuge amount of guests!

thats a lot of googlebots D:

The chinese Yuki community is growing so fast! its been like two weeks and they have 100+ members already O_O

T_T i wish i didnt suck so much at chinese >_< i could be so much more useful but all i can do right now is post news with very stupid-sounding grammar and talk like a 5-year old XD

Since China has some much population (1,5 billion) its easy for a site community to have so much member and to have a high increasing rate.

Why you suck at chinese ? You dont use chinese to communicate with your parents when you are home? (Dai does that with jap)

Well, as you know when you don't live in a country for a while george, you wouldn't know the new slang, among other things.

Among other things indeed! ^_^; Last summer i was on vacation for only 3 months and, besides the fact that i didn't know some new slang, i was sooooo outdated with the gossips! There was this new guy that moved here and... oh nvm! xD

About the slang: I tell you, my guys are a bunch of twisted MF's that have noooo regard for normal romanian! :))

One could easily (and unknowingly) say, i dunno, something like

A: You cow!
B: You ox! (normally, you would know till here but...)
A: Well, you know what the ox does to the cow...

xD
(That's a sort of mot-a-mot translation)

Talking too much again...

Ayashii said:
One could easily (and unknowingly) say, i dunno, something like

B: You ox! (normally, you would know till here but...)
A: Well, you know what the ox does to the cow...

xD
(That's a sort of mot-a-mot translation)

Talking too much again...

The ox can do nothing to the cow because it doesnt have the necessary liquid containers. Only the bull can do XD

xD I know it's a stupid joke, just humor me! :)) Although, thanks for the correction! (in english)It could be something like:

B: Bull!
A: Etc...

or

B: Bull!
A: mm...no...you look more like a cow to me! xD

Oh well..you know i'm twisted too...:P

wtf ?? @_@
Most users ever online was 56 on Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:51 am
is that a "poisson d'avril" ? (an Arpil fool)

hohoho, i don't think a poisson could do that :XD:

I tried to screw with you all by changing all the fonts white today, but then i decided that it sucked so i changed it back ^^;

Oh, Kerahna. Don't you DARE leave us for the chinese community! You're all ours! What would we do without you? :( PLEASE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Don't ever think of leaving!

And you grammar is so not like that! Okay, we all have mistakes, but you're waaaaay beyond a 5 year old! :D

whaa i should be the one BEGGING YOU to not ditch me ;_;
I can't speak in chinese like a proper 20 year old >_< no way I can fit in there ^^; All i really do is post news, and then get called "moé" for talking like im 5 ^^;

Sorry? O.o You need not worry! WE ALL LOVE YOU!!!! :love: :shy:

What....were you saying about the chinese and moe? Aren't you chinese?

I lived only my first 4 years in china, i'm not very good at the language XD I can read it but when i write, i can't use any nice poetic language like the rest of them do XD

Back