WOW! 3 AM and i'm still up!

Ayashii

Parallel Heart
It's just about to turn 3 AM here and i'm still not going to sleep. I'm still browsing the forum. Why? I don't know. I've actually answered most of the topics in every forum. (Well, not every forum) I guess i just love you guys too much to be willing to part. :|

Oh, 3AM! Happy new hour! :XD:

"sigh" Guess i should go...Bye! ;)

i dont think there is a reason to make a WHOLE NEW TOPIC just to say that you are are still up at 3 am -_- :twitch:

and probably you are still up mostly to increase your post number rather than because you love us cause you reply to every single new post.

By the way, about the phrase you said in one of your previous posts that "when you are in Rome do what the Romans do"-in that case "Rome" = cpm - that is not correct cause you are less Roman than me (you know what i mean) and if Greece was "Rome" and I was acting like the Romans then I wouldnt be here and I would be acting like the most of my same-age people in Greece (listening crappy music, following fashion, going to bars to drink and get drunk during school trips)

Damn you so totally missed the point, George! :desksweat:

:XD: I can't even remember in what topic i said that. :twitch:

Yes Kera-chan, it might be a Spam board, but i still luv you! :aww:

I know its impossible to remember your posts if you post so much

you said the phrase here http://forum.canta-per-me.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=229&p=5747#p5747

I didnt miss the point, by that phrase you tell me to do as you do (spam like crazy -not only in the spam board-) to reach you.

I am sorry but I never liked to act in a forum as I am talking using a chat program. The forum post are meant to be longer than a line not just 2 or three words or at the worst case only an onion. Besides I have to do revision for school exams and code lyrics, write down kajiuran lyrics while listening to the song, correct other lyrics that I find on the web etc. so: no time to spam.

by "that is not correct cause you are less Roman than me (you know what i mean)"

I mean that I am more time in cpm than you so your phrase isnt matching with the reality (since I am the Roman and you are the one I should imitate to increase my posts)

Alright alright! :XD: You killed me. Ok, i won't ...spam that much...and i really appreciate what you're doing for the lyrics section. It isn't my favorite section for nothing, you know.

I could even help you if you want. But after the 30th of May. I got 2 last exams. French and English.

Yea, French. ^^ I'm willing to enter a high school profile that is primarily based on French. :) I really like it...but i'm really not extremely good at it. Only 3 days to go and i need soooo much practice!!! :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :omgwtf:

Ayashii said:
i really appreciate what you're doing for the lyrics section. It isn't my favorite section for nothing, you know.

I could even help you if you want. But after the 30th of May. I got 2 last exams. French and English.

Well I dont do everything on my own... Kerahna -chan is helping greatly in various ways (writes down Kajiuran lyrics and corrects mine<- actually she does the most of those because mine are usually incorrect, uploads lyrics, some times translated too, ) and Midori also helped (especially lately with all these transcriptions the last 4 days). Thanks both of you!!

You can help if you want (starting by trying to write down the kajiuran chorus of the FictionJunction YUUKA song (circus album)) 'cause its too dificult and I cant listen clearly so I need as many opinions of the lyrics as posible.

Now that illusion came in the forum and since she has the higher japanese language level of us (so high that she managed to interview the enigmatically speaking Yuki Kajiura - sama XD) I may ask her to translate some songs we dont have translation for (like Wakana's Hikari no Yukue, Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete Iku of Kalafina and FJY non translated ones,) < if we do these then I can die happy although many others will remain.

Oh, ok! Wel, i'll do my best! :)

I'm just so drowning in exams in this period. But somehow i manage to find time for CPMe.

A BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG welcome from me to Illusion! :dote:

Back