witch world #2 [incomplete]

philadelphin

TETOTETOMETOME
Okay....seriously...I have no idea of opera...what I hear is a massive window smasing vibrato

I don't know if it's correct or whatever, because I have absolute no idea what she's trying to sing xD And I'm not a fan of opera...especially with excessive vibrato.... don't get me wrong, I think the arrangement, the music even the lyrics are nice. It's just old-school-opera, that I don't like xD

Anyway, I thought I would post it, because george already waited too long xD
Everybody can help. Maybe you can "write the sounds" that you hear and I try to make a German word/sentence xDD

other than that: sit back, read and laugh xD

LYRICS:

Ich geh mit (I go along with [you])
Ein Frauchen (am) Boden (a woman on the ground)
(I dont' even know if its really "Frauchen", because Frauchen in German it's a mistress of a dog xD)
unser Herr, euer Gnaden (our lord, your grace)
in dem Schein, die kahlen der Todent (Toten?)... (in the shine/gleam/glow, the bald ones of the death people) sorry, I couldn't resist xD that's what I heard XDDDD
Macht, Gebrechlich, Gebera xDD (the power, fragile, ...)

Diese Wärme, diese Trauer (this warmth, this sorrow)
ist eine grosse Wildnis (is a big wilderness)

[I don't have absolutely no idea]

Ich geh mit go along with [you/him])
diese Wärme, diese Trauer (this warmth, this sorrow)

[.....]

Hexe des Schatten (witch of shadow)
[....]

At the very least, the last line is 100% correct considering the song plays during the Elsa Maria fight, and, according to her profile:

The witch of shadow with a self-righteous nature. She continually prays for all of creation and drags all life equally into her shadow without breaking her posture. One hoping to defeat her must know the blackest anguish.

And these two also seem to fit Elsa Maria:
  1. unser Herr, euer Gnaden (our lord, your grace) [she's always praying, and people speculate she was catholic/christian]
  2. Diese Wärme, diese Trauer (this warmth, this sorrow) [Last line of the profile implies she's suffered. But then again, all magical girls suffer, hue]

yeah "Hexe des Schattens" is the only line that i'm a 100% sure xD
And thanks Kowz for the information, maybe I should really start to watch all movies.... I'm always saying it... but never started *shot*

July with "noi's lyrics ? any news on that ?

I searched around, and I found two books, but neither had the lyrics. There's another one called Production Notes that came out in June, but I haven't found scans.

Well, I have some ideas of this.

(I dont' even know if its really "Frauchen", because Frauchen in German it's a mistress of a dog xD)

I think that's "ein brauchen Boden", witches are in despair and they go without any ground under their feet. So they go "with a need of ground", am I possibly right?

Macht, Gebrechlich, Gebera xDD (the power, fragile, ...)

Maybe that's "Ergebenheit" — "Loyalty"? To the Lord, I guess.

[I don't have absolutely no idea]

Ich geh mit go along with [you/him])
The next line is "ist eine grosse Wildnis", apparently.

I'll try to investigate this really scrupulous. LOTS OF PEOPLE WILL BE INVOLVED! :D

bold = new
crossed out = maybe? & nonsense xD

unser Herr, euer Gnaden (our lord, your grace)
in dem Schein, die Krallen der Toten (in the shine/gleam/glow, the claws of the deaths)
Macht, Gebrechlich, Gebera (the power, fragile, ...)

Diese Wärme, diese Trauer (this warmth, this sorrow)
er ist eine grosse Wildnis (he is a big wilderness)

[I have absolutely no idea]

für alle gleich während die [....]
Schatten der Armen (shadow of the poor)

Ich geh mit (go along with [you/him])

er ist nah (he's near)

im Grossen des Herzens (...of the heart)

Reihe der Hexe des Schatten (witch of shadow)
Unser Herr

Last edited by a moderator:
do you think we should upload the translation, considering this is probably kajiurago ?

I downloaded a production notes thing that's probably of theTV anime, no sign of the Rebellion one and there's a page with the german said by the witches so I am thinking it might help

x514b5.jpg

Last edited:
At most, you could get 1-2 words that sound like Italian, Latin or Spanish, and the rest was gibberish. Not enough to form a sentence.

Philadelphin has already transliterated and translated a big chunk of it, and the meaning makes sense in the context the song was used.
Any other kajiurago song that has been "translated" is completely made up, like the third comment in this page: http://canta-per-me.net/lyrics/storm-and-fire/

It's not complete yet. Maybe you could create a page for it, but put the link to this thread, and mention that it's still being translated.

You're totally right it sounds really like "aushcent" ("euchner" in German) so that's why I just assumed that she sang euer ^^
same as "todent" which I assumed it's "Toten"

@all
you can do it like Kowz it would help me to find the words :XD:

Back