wintersviolet's UBER fail covers -reposted-

W

wintersviolet

Reposted after the second crash of CPM's forums.
The first time I posted this, I had typed out a huge block of text about who-knows-what. But since my ranting was so random and inconsequential, I'm not going to rewrite it. :XD:
Please enjoy! Critique is fine!

[Links removed]

Let me repeat what I said before.

These are not fail versions. These are better than my best versions. I will go commit suicide if you say that again. :aww:

nooo panda, you sing really nice!!
don't do anything to yourself, you hear?!?! :omgwtf:

Re:

wintersviolet said:
nooo panda, you sing really nice!!
don't do anything to yourself, you hear?!?! :omgwtf:
Then you don't say your versions are fail again. :dote:

don't be scared when you publish your covers! :sparkleguy:
and
guys, let's do some real FJ covers together~ :dote:

@ kiyoko: i'm trying to figure out how to use adrive and megaupload- i'm technologically stupid, so it'll take a while. :XD: but when i do, i'll post a link!

guys, let's do some real FJ covers together~ :dote:

that would be cool! a huge collab w/ all cpm cover singers! :sparkleguy:

Re:

wintersviolet said:
@ kiyoko: i'm trying to figure out how to use adrive and megaupload- i'm technologically stupid, so it'll take a while. :XD: but when i do, i'll post a link!
maybe you can also get a www.yola.com account, this host enables you to upload as many as files you want, if only the single file is less than 15MB (enough for cover songs).
and what you need to do is uploading and then updating your site (I used to forget to update, and thus my files can't be dl-ed then. >__>) :sparkleguy:

You took the links off :omg: Your voice is really pretty,lol you should listen to me to get some good laughs xD
Well i saw your songs in youtube anyways ^_^

Back