Winter 2013/14 Anime Chart

J

joel_jman

Version 3
(image source: neregate.com)
:nophoto:

@IB, finally, the 20th anniv sailor moon is listed :tea:

I might go for Youkai Watch :shy:

Anyone who has the updated list? For instance, Pupa is not yet found here, and this is what I am looking forward for the new season hehehe...

And it looks like Nagi no Asukara, Strike the Blood, Golden Time, and Kill la Kill will keep me company for the winter season too. xD

^ I replaced the old one.

what I am going to watch:

- Mahou Sensou (same composer as Aoki no Hagane no Arpeggio - which OST I loved) and the character design seems good too.
- Wizard Barristers blah - Lia song, nice design and from the trailer it looks like it will have action
- pupa
- Nobunaga the fool
- Sailor Moon (omg the remake is finally here)

will check out for fun
- Toaru Hikuushi e no Kouta
- Oneechan ga Kita
- Mikakuinin de Shinkoukei
- Sakura Trick
- Wake up girls
- Nisekoi
- Inari KonKon
- No-Rin

(lol so many fanservice anime this season :S)

OVAs:
- SAO
- Shingeki no Kyoujin
- Kikou shoujo wa kizutsukanai (that's anime's ED is so good)
- Fate/kaleid liner

Sigh... it turns out that this season is pretty much of a bummer.
I only considered watching Noragami, with Youkai Watch to follow through. I am continuing my picks from the fall season though, such as Nagi no Asukara which becomes more interesting after what has happened on episode 13.

Pupa was a very big disappointment, thanks to its already short duration added by the censors done to its intriguing scenes.

I'm watching 3 shows for now (Barristers, Zvezda and Noragami) so I'd say it's a pretty good season opening for me.

I was surpised to see that during the presentation of pupa in nhk world's imagine nation, they used some of the Petit Cossette bgm :XD:

Down to just Noragami and I'm going to drop it as well if they don't stop emo Yukine by next episode. I would say kill him off but that would make Hiyori all down instead.

Thank goodness that it turned out to the way I hope for Yukine and the rest, although it took quite a number of episodes to cover it.
Shame for having only having 12 episodes. One of the best of the season.

I have also heard the news that ImoCho is going to have a R-15 live film adaptation soon. Seriously, of all the series that should be given such an adaptation... :voodoo:

Double post... just to make some comments on series that I have watched and finished for this season (including the ones that started this fall)
  • Noragami - story ended well, promises a continuation, but perhaps through the OVAs present for each limited edition of its manga. just disappointed that it did not feature
    the continuation of fighting between Yato and Bishamon, when Yukine is no longer acting selfish
  • Kill la Kill - one of the best series for 2013. Congratulations Trigger.
  • Golden Time - has been a roller coaster ride for this story of love that has taken many unexpected challenges and twists. Something I can recommend to buy, if it becomes available locally.
Will update this later for Nagi-Asu and Strike the Blood.

Back