Winter 2012-2013 anime

Anime that I will check out:

- Savanna Game (this one sounds similar to SAO, Btoom)
- Ore to Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru (what does this means @_@ all I get is "Me and the girl")
- (I got tired of Bakumatsu era anime =_=)
- SenyuuBoku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (I liked the first season)
- Sasami-san @ Ganbaranai (this one looks promising)
- Tamato Market (K-ON was funny so I will check this one out)
- Vividred Operation

Will definitely see: The To aru Majutsu no Index movie

i'll watch what my friend watch, since i'll copy her anime collection :ohoho: :ohoho:

i hope Toaru Kagaku no Railgun will have its sequel or its movie, since i prefer the Railgun than Index :spotlight:
picture in Tamato Market looks like Ui~ :shy:
and maybe i'll download Minami-ke since i read its comic and i like it :shy:

oooh it seems that Bakemonogatari will get a 2nd season! I will watch that as well. :plot:

These days I am in Da Capo mood as I am watching all the seasons of the anime prior to season III to catch up with the plot. What irritates me is that each season is animated by different animation studio and each of them changes the character designs and their colours too so it takes some episodes each time to get used to the new ones :uh..:

Too bad Yuki is not involved with any of the anime released this season, otherwise it will be the only show I will watch. :XD:

I have been a follower of the Da Capo animated series, so I'm going to watch the third season as well. I'll check out Savanna Game and Ore no Kanojo as well.

Almost nothing to watch this season :omg:
Probably will try Train hero, Amnesia and Hetalia

Well, there's always Shaft to turn to in my case. Although I haven't had much time to watch anime lately, and pretty much none of other stuff urges me to find some. :waa:

Watched the First episode of Maouyuu Maou Yuusha and "OreShura".
Both are interesting in their own way, with the former said to resemble Spice and Wolf (which I have not watched yet), while the other featuring a MC being a
love-hater

Hetalia, Cuticle Detective Inaba, Kuroko no Basket OVA. Maybe I'll try Hakkenden. The rest are :uh..:
[edit] Ouch. Hakkenden seems to be a shounen-ai-ish anime. Then it's Hetalia, Inaba, Kuroko no Basket. Kindaichi too.

[edit2] Well. Turn out there's a woman in Hakkenden. Then I'll try to watch it.

Hopefully that woman will be worth it. LOL, I remember that everything I managed to sit through in Loveless, I sat through in the name of Yuiko. :XD:

I just watched the first episode of Amnesia, and the story is alright.
Am I seeing...
a potential harem for the main girl character?

Re:

chrisgarci said:
I just watched the first episode of Amnesia, and the story is alright.
Am I seeing...
a potential harem for the main girl character?
Oh noes :blood:

^ You mean male characters comprising the harem, or the other way around?

Anyways, it seems that Amnesia is based on a romantic visual novel game for the PSP and after looking it in Wiki...

The player takes role of the main female character that has amnesia who can choose from a variety of male characters as her 'love interest'. The male characters that the female player character can interact with are based on the symbolic suit symbols from a playing card deck with the following storylines (commonly known as 'routes') in the game: Heart, Spade, Diamond, and Club. Depending on which route you pick, your relationship with each character is different.

I think I'll try sticking to this series just to see how the memories of the girl will come back...

I mean in the way that in some of them most of males try to act cool while none ends up falling in love with the female character.

In a recent one (I dont remember its name) There was one female that was told by her granmother that she the "Tamayori(?)" hime, and that she should protect some artifacts, there were around 7 "guardians" to guard while doing that, and there was also an evil team that wanted to take these artifacts. The girl had no powers almost until the end and that made it really boring since the guys were getting beaten by the evil team and she was keeping say that I am that princess but I cant awake my powers so I am so useless to you etc :uh..:

Back