Why hallo thar

A

Andi Pan-duh

I is new. Huge fan of Yuki-san, I have like everything of hers XD
I'll be around here and there.

welcome~~~~
its good to have you around, i'm sure you'll enjoy the company of everyone here :XD: omg kalafina signature

Oooh welcome Andi Pan-duh !!
what a signature! I like iiit xD
and your avatar as well !
because it's KEIKO...but I think there is one missing =p

Why thank you guys =]

I'm really the first UK member? Wow, I'm shocked really. :XD:

Andi Pan-duh said:
I is new.
O.o i'm more shocked you're actually British XD, but than again who am i to complain while i write better in English tan my mother language :XD:
So can i fangirl over you?... i have a thing for British accent XD

Chibi

Chibi-Chibi said:
Andi Pan-duh said:
I is new.
O.o i'm more shocked you're actually British XD, but than again who am i to complain while i write better in English tan my mother language :XD:
So can i fangirl over you?... i have a thing for British accent XD

Chibi
Actually I'm not really british lol. I'm half korean, and I lived in america for the longest time, but I'm military so I got moved to the UK 2 years ago. I actually go back in about 18 days...

2 years is enough to get accent XD
I worked for British employer for almost 2 years and people told me i have Australian accent o.O - and i never spoke with even one of them (oh but if i try hard enough i can sound as British :3)

Chibi

Chibi-Chibi said:
2 years is enough to get accent XD
I worked for British employer for almost 2 years and people told me i have Australian accent o.O - and i never spoke with even one of them (oh but if i try hard enough i can sound as British :3)

Chibi
oic. Was never good with the whole british accent thing though. I can't even fake the accent lol.

Welcome Andi Pan-Duh XD

Funny name XD

And yeah... is kind of surprising that you were the first UK member...

Ironic in the way that we have 2 chileans, like two Canadians, come chinese, and... well, a lot of countries XD

Back