Why did the chicken cross the road? O.o

Ayashii

Parallel Heart
Now, let's state our points of view on it, shall we?
It's and age old question that' just dieing to get answers! :D

But first, here's some answers:

AN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEACHER:
Because it wanted to reach the other side.

A HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER:
Even if i were to explain it to you, my dear idiots, you wouldn't understand.

PLATON:
Because he went in search of good and harmony.

ARISTOTEL:
It's in a chicken's nature to cross roads...

MARTIN LUTHER KING:
I have a dream. I see a world where chickens are free to cross roads without their motifs for doing so being questioned.

MOSES:
And God came down from the heavens and commanded the chickens: "Cross the road". And the chicken crossed it, and everybody rejoiced.

BILL CLINTON:
The chicken did not cross the road. I repeat: The chicken did NOT cross the road.

MACHIAVELLI:
The reality of things in question is that the chicken crossed the highway.Who cares why? The simple fact of crossing a highway justifies any other reason.

FREUD:
Being preoccupied of the fact that the chicken crossed the road underlines you sexual insecurity.

BILL GATES:
We are thrilled to inform you that have just released the new MSChicken 2007 that does not only cross roads, but also lays eggs, compresses important documents and ovalizes your calculations!

KARL MARX:
It was a historical inevitability.

EINSTEIN:
Whether the chicken crossed the road or the road passed bellow the chicken depends upon your relative frame of reference.

BUDDHA:
To ask this question is to deny your own chicken nature.

^^

My opinion, it just wanted to see if the cars miss him! :XD:

Care to honor me with an answer?

TRAFFIC OFFICER:
The chicken crossed the road having seen the green light. xD

(but Ayashii's collection of historical evidence is better xD)

SOOO MANY CRAZY/COMPLICATED ANSWERS @_@

Neil Armstrong : One small step for chickenkind, one giant leap for poultry

ILITΤERED OLDWOMAN: The chicken crossed the road because it wanted to search for worms to eat at the other side of it.

Not really. They were on the romanian forum and i thought it would be a good idea to post SOME here. ^^ :XD:

LOL, Daichi! I think Nietzche himself would agree on that. :ayashii:

TO GET CHILE :XD:

Well... in first place, the chicken has more change to get hit for a car that cross he street...

...because exp((PI.x.ln(42²))/(ax + by + cz + d)^lambda.Xm.cos(Phi + 2Pi))+ln((a-b)^42) and calculating the astral position of the stars and the sun, ln(o) is possible with chicken, so that's why they croos the road, everything is maths. :twitch: So trivial <_<

Sorry Zuiyon, but I have to go to your home and make something "really bad"

I CAN'T SATND MATHS :comeback:

Nah... I'm Joking :XD:

Zuiyon, you forgot to mention that "X" is the chicken and "Y" it's infinite number of astral projections.
I almost didn't understand. :XD:

CPM MEMBER: the chicken was a closet Kajiura fan, and had hallucinated Yuki across the road.

Ah, yes, you want my opinion? I don't have any, 'cos the sad truth is...
the chicken crossed the road because I had telepathically MADE HIM DO THAT :bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha:

Lol! That's an opinion :XD:, CPMe member! ^^

Oh, you have telepathic powers? O.O ....so cooool!!!!! :aww:

Yeah I have... but they work strictly on the 8th day of the week and only affect chicken XDDDDD
Don't ask me when it is (if I knew for sure, I'd try to cancel the command... poor little chicken xDD)

Back