Which of the Yuki's tracks you like the most?

Kerahna said:
oh wow i dont know there is NO WAY i can choose one O_O
it depends on my mood too :D

Same goes for me! There are so many good tracks of her! It depends on my mood too . There are some times in which I am on dilemma between too tracks - I dont know which to hear first.

Well, the same for me...
Though if I were woken up at midnight and ordered to answer immediately (with a gun at my head, to exclude any delay), I'd most probably say "A song of storm and fire". It's just imprinted in my mind as the very track after which I could hardly wait to finish watching the episode and start browsing the Internet. :D

Yeah, this is extremely hard to choose. My favorite album is probably Xenosaga II - because that's the first album I've heard from Yuki and then I fell in love with her. My favorite tracks from there are probably Lamentation, Chase, Jr., Bitter... oh man it's hard to choose even from a single album.

If I had heard another album before that, that would probably have become my favorite, but I'm glad things turned out the way they did...:) Her both Xenosaga soundtracks are magnificent - and very different from each other.

We are agree hahaha my favourite soundtrack (although as you said is extremely hard to choose a favourite one) is also Xenosaga Episode II Soundtrack.
I feel like if the soundtrack was telling a story trough music instead of words.
However I fell in love with Yuki's music when I heard "A Song of Storm and Fire" It was the first song of her I heard.

no No way, that's impossible, I can't choose just one >____<
lamentation is such a great song ! O____O our Yuki is so talented ! XD
(hey guys, dont forget "siren song" and "femme" from Tsubasa OST III !)
I think my favourite OSTs will be the Tsubasas' (I can't choose one of them xD)

J.Uzuki said:
We are agree hahaha my favourite soundtrack (although as you said is extremely hard to choose a favourite one) is also Xenosaga Episode II Soundtrack.

With your nick and avatar I'd be sick if you had another favorite...:-D Unless you really look like that and your name's really Jin Uzuki... :P

I don't really look like Jin Uzuki hahaha my hair is short and I wear glasses but He is my favourite character along with KOS-MOS. The only thing we look like is that we like books.

while most of yuki's ost are unique...
I find myself listening Hokuto no Ken OST ofter than other.

I say, my fave tracks are :
Raoh, Where the lights are, dance of the assasin, fatality, and much more :)

Do I have to pick just one?
Then I have to say all of them xD

(I don't want to write every song down here... I would have to write till my next birthday oO)

that's easy...

Akatsuki no Kuruma, Anna ni Issho datta no ni, Kimi ga ita Monogatari, Seiya, Forest, A Song of Storm and Fire, Fiction, Cynical World, Project Leviathan, Futari, Hitomi no Kakera, Silly-Go-Round, Hikaru Sabaku, Kioku, In the Land of Twilight, under the Moon, Obsession, Salva Nos, Oblivious, Kizuato, Senya Ichiya, Mezame, Kimi ga Hikari ni kaeteyuku, Warp, Fake Wings, Tsubasa, you are my Love, Inca Rose, Vanity, Nowhere, Futari

and many more XD

woaahhhh Midori i was wondering when you'd finally decide to post, and it happens to be a second before i post, while i was typing, completely throwing me off~

*pouts*

NOW THE TWO OF YOU GO INTRODUCE YOURSELVES IN THE INTRO BOARD SO WE CAN GIVE YOU A WELCOME PARTY XD

OK, I'm on my way to the introducing *_*
But hey, I'm just one of Kaji's keys on her Keyboard-san, so what should I say?

tell us all the juicy details of being touched up by Yuki, and the view from the keyboard? :3

Back