What is your ringtone?

Took out the refrains of Hanataba, put them together and now I have a ringtone for family. :shy:

My ringtone now is heavenly blue, when Wakana starts getting lower towards the end. I like that part. And I love my phone so much, since I just got it on Tues. :sohappy:

Great topic ^^

For my mother: Magia ("kodomo no koro yume ni miteta" thru "obieru kono te no naka ni wa")
For my father: Keiko's Synchronicity ("kurayami no naka ni" thru "egao ni kakureru kimi wa")
For the work: Stone Cold ("ikoi makase de tsukanda te ga" thru "hourinageru omoi subete")
Default ringtone: Kyrie (the whole reffrain)

Last edited by a moderator:
L.A. - Yuriko Kaida (FICTION II) is my ringtone now and I'm using Numquam Vincar as my alarm tone.

^I use it since the beginning of this year :XD: previously it was Yami no Uta.

Numquam Vincar has been my alarm tone for the past three years

Nice. I've been using The Friendly Faith Plate from Portal 2 as my alarm for about 2 years. It sure as hell wakes you up. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0uW04oswbI

I had Pugna Cum Maga for my ringtone for years as well, but that was my old phone. I actually haven't bothered making a ringtone for my new phone I got last month. I should get on that. Tempted to use Gaika...

^It hasn't been out for that long, Pugna I mean. lol And omg, Portal! I love those games, wish there would be more. (We listened to all of the spheres monologues awhile ago when I had a party, it was fun.)

Now it is progressive. Starts off with "we go faaaar" and then after that a little bit. I like it but I think I need to change it. Been listening to Paradise (What About Us?) and thinking about using that song.

Back