What are you listening to right NOW?

Yeah I downloaded whatever was on hikari and made my way through every track. It wasn’t there.
I looked at that one link on hikari and they are also missing that extra BDBOX soundtrack.

Maybe it's on that one... but I don't have it...

https://vgmdb.net/album/48289
運命の子たち・別れ (A01G)

Hmm. Then again the naming continues with other letters, heh.

Last edited:
No, too much strings for a track of him (just kidding). This one's by Takayuki Mitsuhashi, arranged by Kenji Tamai, Rui Momota & Koichiro Muroya.. uuuh
Lol, that’s a lot of arrangers. I still can’t listen to the album on Spotify yet (possibly for two more weeks, thanks past me for hoping it would come out on Walpurgis Night, no really thank you so much. Lol, I’m just gonna wait ’til it’s out on there and I’ll survive.)

Mitsuhashi also apparently composed the soundtrack for Sacred Seven according to Vgmdb, so that might be a good starting point if anyone wants to listen to him more!

Also I’m listening to way too much Aimer, but specifically Tone. Ugh, it’s such a gorgeous song. Would have made Daydream a better and more satisfying album but whatever. And of course I’m trying to track down a bunch of Madoka songs and covers for my rewatch in two weeks, so that’s always been a lot of fun!

Lol, that’s a lot of arrangers. I still can’t listen to the album on Spotify yet (possibly for two more weeks, thanks past me for hoping it would come out on Walpurgis Night, no really thank you so much. Lol, I’m just gonna wait ’til it’s out on there and I’ll survive.)

Mitsuhashi also apparently composed the soundtrack for Sacred Seven according to Vgmdb, so that might be a good starting point if anyone wants to listen to him more!

Also I’m listening to way too much Aimer, but specifically Tone. Ugh, it’s such a gorgeous song. Would have made Daydream a better and more satisfying album but whatever. And of course I’m trying to track down a bunch of Madoka songs and covers for my rewatch in two weeks, so that’s always been a lot of fun!
Still haven't listened to wonderland?

Interesting.
Also amusing how Aimer (or her staff) names her tracks with either similar names or opposite meanings such as:
- Re:pray, RE:I AM, Re:far, Ref:rain
- AM2:00, AM03:00, AM04:00
- Sun Dance / Penny Rain including pluie / soleil
- blanc et noir
- cold sun / cold rain
and probably more...

and I think she has some fetish with the light knowing: Sleepless Nights, Kanashimi wa Aurora ni, After Dark, Midnight Sun, broKen NIGHT, Brave Shine, Dawn, Noir! Noir!, Hoshi no Kieta Yoru Ni, daydream, sun dance, monochrome syndrome, torches, SPARK-AGAIN, ash flame... ^^
haven't studied the lyrics though

Still haven't listened to wonderland?
Nope! I figured that I must torment my past self for wishing that it would come out on Walpurgis Night, by waiting until then, rather than checking out the MV already. I must teach my past-self patience!

Anyways I’m just listening to my favorite song on Fiction (Vanity) to past the time! The album itself is full of bangers, but Vanity takes the cake for me with Emily’s gorgeously haunting, tragic vocals, a fantastic arrangement and composition, and everything in between. Funnily enough the first time I heard it, I didn’t think much of it, but then I couldn’t stop listening to it and fell in love with it.

Plus it’s the perfect song for my PMMM rewatch next week, so that’s always good.

i-mage ᐸinARᐳ-Aimer (I love this song so much, I like cold rain too, but this song just... ugh I wish I could see it live)

Decretum: Listening to Tone right now too, why haven't I heard this song before? Thank you! So good. I love her voice, I know some people don't like it, but they are crazy heh

Last edited:
i-mage ᐸinARᐳ-Aimer (I love this song so much, I like cold rain too, but this song just... ugh I wish I could see it live)

Decretum: Listening to Tone right now too, why haven't I heard this song before? Thank you! So good. I love her voice, I know some people don't like it, but they are crazy heh
I’m so glad you like it! Definitely one of my favorite songs by her. And I also really like I-mage <inAR> as well!

Anyways, I’ve been listening to Love Goes On and On (Lindsey Stirling & Amy Lee) and it is gorgeous. I’ve always really liked it but I haven’t been able to turn it off recently and it has grown on me even more. Also, it and Vanity work really well together for some reason. They’ve both got a very similar tragic atmosphere.

#47 Water (Ocean of Blue) / Atom Music Audio (Neil Myers, Kenny Mac, Lisa Van Hal, Markus Siegel)
https://atommusicaudio.bandcamp.com/album/epic-nature-series-water-ocean-of-bluehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q03TLt39NYkMostly by Neil Myers & Lisa Van Hal. Second installment in the "Epic Nature Series", following "Earth (Planet of Life)".
Still makes sense even after the great BBC soundtracks, esp. by Hans Zimmer and Bleeding Fingers Music.
I wish that Lisa composes for such nature documentaries, of course narrated by the immense David Attenborough.

Speak of the devil, staying under the sea with
#48 The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run / Hans Zimmer & Steve Mazzaro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvtP9ar-l_4A funny soundtrack. Keanu Reeves' performance in his stack of hay was... breathtaking.
Hans or Lisa, I can picture the waves with their strings...

Last edited:

想い出がいっぱい-Mikuni Shimokawa​

Listening to her albums on youtube. Love her voice so much. She covered the Evangelion theme too! Awesome. And the Slayers ending theme! Sweet! And Decretum I love Lindsey and have seen her live 3 times now, going to be a 4th in August for her Artemis tour! I can't wait. It will be so good, I've seen it all on youtube before, but it will be different being there.

Back