What are you listening to right NOW?

1000 Years, always by your side - SHINee

The bell on the beginning and the chorus somehow remind me of FJY's Seiya

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibufSTLNQrUMy favorite track so far this year. Amazing Uilleann pipes, Flute and E.G: I want to believe it was inspired by Kajiura's elements 😉
Also those subtle bulgarian choirs, ethereal vocals and catchy percussions... this guy makes music look like a child's play, doesn’t he ?

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6Fl1Xl1ogg18:40 !!! Sawano finally made a piece longer than Kajiura's longest one ! Oh wait, it's just him milking AOT again and again.
Amazing to see it through a live performance, although I'm pretty sure that most of audio wasn't recorded there.
Thumb up for the high consistency and thumb down for the lack of transitions, something Sawano always fails at. My iTunes can "suite" every soundtrack better.
Still something I'd like to listen more from Kajiura sama.
EDIT: Scrolling the comments section, glad to see that there are also Men of culture, not only "Godwano" groupies

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6Fl1Xl1ogg18:40 !!! Sawano finally made a piece longer than Kajiura's longest one ! Oh wait, it's just him milking AOT again and again.
Amazing to see it through a live performance, although I'm pretty sure that most of audio wasn't recorded there.
Thumb up for the high consistency and thumb down for the lack of transitions, something Sawano always fails at. My iTunes can "suite" every soundtrack better.
Still something I'd like to listen more from Kajiura sama.
EDIT: Scrolling the comments section, glad to see that there are also Men of culture, not only "Godwano" groupies
>No Mika Kobayashi
DROPPED.
Did they have a fallout or something?

>No Mika Kobayashi
DROPPED.
Did they have a fallout or something?
Nothing official, I think. I remember an interview about her latest album (Mika type ろ) back in 2018, that included Sawano already released and lived- performed compositions on Disc 2. She said she was proud for being "her voice" during so long time, but wanted to try something else from now on... but I'm also worrying about it, since "Attack on Titan Final Season" could have been a suitable comeback or at least revival for her.

Does this AOT suite means that everything is over for Sawano's involvement on this anime, now that Kohta Yamamoto was announced as composer (Sawano would be just credited) ? Does it mean that Mika Kobayashi's collaboration with him is really over ? Or Plot-twistingly, could these two be notorious enough to get the final ED theme that still isn't announced yet ..? We'll find out within two months I guess.

I see. I don't really listen to Sawano so no biggie for me, hue. I did listen to the first song, and the new girl wasn't bad at all. She was great actually, but I prefer Mika's tone of voice.

Dandelion-Gabbie Hanna (just heard this live, it was amazing, check it out! Also her book with the same name came out today!)

Back