What are you listening to right NOW?

People are gonna judge me harder after i say this but blackpink has strong international fanbase, more in USA and Thailand. They have shittons of teenage fans who do nothing but stream their MV, esp their Thai fans. even their fans are saying that the song is horrible but they endure it to break youtube view records (honestly useless) and to give blackpink win in Korean music shows. Why would they subject themselves to such torture I'd never understand. Before their mainstream success their songs were decent. Not great, but catchy and listenable.

Tldr: they have millions of jobless fans

“People are gonna judge me harder after i say this but” . . . (snip)

I’ll be ecstatic to say that this is one of the quickest times I’ve read a viewpoint of yours and gladly, unashamedly agreed with it. I don’t think much “hard judging” is gonna be very concerning on this specific topic.

Gfriend - Apple

I'm sure I'd like this song if only it's not them singing. None of their members are particularly attractive to my eyes and their voices are imho annoying, especially Umji's.

Transitions could have been smoother (as always with Sawano) but overall this medley roughly does the job.

For me, YAMANAIAME will remain the best theme song in the entire series, except if we get an ətˈæk 0N tάɪtn <nZk Ver.> (no need to say that only Mika Kobayashi could rock it out) as OP/ED in the final season.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDtZmuotWqwAlso Shame that they have to add Kohta Yamamoto for the last season since HS is too lazy to bring new stuff... basically since season 1 lol

Back