What are you listening to right NOW?

ff13-2 - starting over
its so goood!!!! i was completely unaware joelle sung it, her voice sounds sooo good here! i love all the songs she was involved with in the 13-2 ost, now im super curious to see how she sounds covering wakanas parts in the recent yk live, as now im pretty much sold on her voice thanks to these songs lol

@sarasara I ended up buying the FFXIII-2 OST new in Japan after not finding it secondhand (then saw it for sale secondhand a few hours later), in good part due to Joelle's singing (and the badly missed Origa).

np: 鉄腕バーディー DECODE OST.

ff13-2 - starting over
its so goood!!!! i was completely unaware joelle sung it, her voice sounds sooo good here! i love all the songs she was involved with in the 13-2 ost, now im super curious to see how she sounds covering wakanas parts in the recent yk live, as now im pretty much sold on her voice thanks to these songs lol

RIGHT!? This was my exact reaction upon buying Village & Void!! Obsessed with the lyrics as well. I can certainly hear the tone difference in the few manual recordings that people posted from last year’s AX.

Back