What are you listening to right NOW?

The better songs are always on Semifinal 2. I'm really glad San Marino qualified for the final no matter how horrible the song and the actual live performance is. They send an arguably bad song with meme singer but the song is annoyingly catchy. Gays around the world prayed for the song to qualify and gays in Europe listened.

Anw the one and only good song in this year's contest is Italy.

I'm rooting for Spain. Sorry, not sorry. It's the only one that I remember making me smile after watching the national final performance.

Spain's song is so much fun to watch, so I understand. Really don't get the hype for Switzerland, Netherlands, and Sweden. Well at least the singers for Switzerland and Netherlands are eyecandies

ロードス島戦記 −英雄騎士伝− オリジナル・サウンドトラック VOL.3

One of these years I might see some Lodoss War anime and recognise the music.

Ring Your Bell and Far on the Water from the Red and Blue Day lives at Budokan. I only found out today that these songs were left off the video discs and I had no idea they existed. Makes me wonder what else I’m missing.

ive had yuuka's shizukana kotoba on loop all day. idk how ive had no idea this song existed for so long, its so good.

the place of eternity - Yuki Kajiura from El Cazador de la Bruja OST 2
this is so good ugh why no live version @/Kajiura

Taiyouto Tsuki-Suara (I swear the chorus sounds like the chorus of Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete Iku by Kalafina I wish Suara would work with Yuki, she would be perfect)

The new album by my 2nd favorite Japanese music artist, Sheena Ringo. I’m enjoying it, even though she’s decades past her peak.

PERSONA SUPER LIVE P-SOUND STREET 2019 ~Q番シアターへようこそ~ Day 1 (24 April 2019) - now on "Maze of Life".

Back