What are you listening to right NOW?

Moonlight melody (princess principal)

Been looping this song for almost one hour and doesn't get bored at all.

I adore everything in this song. The vocals, the details in instrument, the chorus works from Kaida-san, the easy-to-understand lyric, the simple structure of the song, and the emotional feeling of the song. It feels like Kajiura-san put all of her feelings into this song. :love:

I hope that she will create more OSTs with vocal in her future works.:plz:

Listening through EGOIST's Extra Terrestrial Biological Entities album because I've kept meaning to listen through it, currently on The Everlasting Guilty Crown

I'm listening through EXO's The Power of Music or whatever (their latest album repackage) and tbh I'm kinda disappointed bcs there's no song that I actually liked. Such a shame since I liked their previous album. This album is...too mainstream for my taste, I guess. Maybe my opinion would change if I give the album another listen but for now I'll go back to f(x)'s 4 Walls and Red Light.

I'm listening through EXO's The Power of Music or whatever (their latest album repackage) and tbh I'm kinda disappointed bcs there's no song that I actually liked. Such a shame since I liked their previous album. This album is...too mainstream for my taste, I guess. Maybe my opinion would change if I give the album another listen but for now I'll go back to f(x)'s 4 Walls and Red Light.

Same here actually. While I kinda liked Boomerang, I didn't like Sweet Lies at all (it was way too American trap-sounding for me, I don't get why it was so popular.), and Power was so meh.
As for the actual album, I only really liked Walk on Memories, which just goes to show again how much better EXO's ballads are lol.

I liked parts of Forever (mainly Chen sounding awesome in the Chorus), I liked the super cool acoustic guitar bridge of Diamond (the rest of that song is so weird tho), I liked parts of Chill (before that really weird drop where the song completely changes), and that's...about it. Lol. The rest of the songs were okay but they were too Western sounding for me (especially What U Do, blergh)

While I didn't hate the album or anything, I certainly didn't love it either and I still think Ex'act/the Lotto repackage is their best album. (While I hated Lotto as a song, the repackage tracks like She's Dreaming and Can't Bring Me Down were SOOO GOOD).

One good thing I will say about the Power album though is that there is a lot of Chen in many of the songs and he sounds so good and I can't get enough of his voice so that made the album a lot more tolerable for me, but overall yeah, it wasn't their best.

Currently listening to f(x): Jet.
Lunas high note!!! ♡♡

Last edited by a moderator:
Back