What are you listening to right NOW?

Was just listening to the new Aimer single, but now on a couple of Eir Aoi songs. Seems she's really ill and has had to cancel everything, I hope she's alright :omgz:.

Y'all know I never post here, but damn listening to "Calling" by KAORI.... One of her best works in the post 2005 era...

Evanescence- My Heart is Broken (again).
I am completely in love with this song :love:
Not to mention Amy Lee is a total badass here, as always.

Lindsey Stirling's new album, Brave Enough.

Pretty good, but as I anticipated the prevalence of vocal guests is a weakness more than anything. Other than Mirage I don't think I like any of them much, and they take up half the album.

^Yes. While I don't mind some of them. Plus I got the Target exclusive tracks which are instrumentals. But Mirage doesn't have much vocal, it's kind of like a Yuki song, actually. Can't pinpoint which one though. I like the plucking of the violin. She is mega talented. I wish I could see her again but when she's near me is over a weekend of an event that we are a part of. Darn it. I almost cried with Gavi's Song though, since he passed away due to cancer. Sucks.

Powerlines-Lindsey Stirling hehe

Wow, I haven't been here for a few days. Heh Double post:

false king-Kajiura (I laugh every time I hear this because of the scene it was used in, will be great to hear live)

Maon Kurosaki's Mystical Flowers album. I'm pretty certain this is my favourite of her works now, love pretty much all of it.

Back