What are you listening to right NOW?

Zuiyon said:
llolol how do you listen to your music ? you make your own playlist, or it's shuffle ? °o°
I listen album per album, every song in order. :sohappy:
for kara no kyoukai, the order is very important ! xD
I had time lika that as well... but than i got annoyed to know which song will be played next without looking on thr playlist so i've put it on shuffle or random so i get surprised when the next song is played X3

and no its not important to listen Kara no Kyoukai in order, tose are sound images mostly so it doesn't matter at all... accept if you ant to "re-hear/live" the movie again.

But eah the only Kajura related songs on my playlist atm are Kalafina and Kara no Kayoukai OST ...... i'm on Kajura break for a bout a month now i think o.O .... gosh, i think its time to change that XD

Jean-Jacques Burnel - mercedes (Nagisa nite) - Gankutsuou Original Soundtrack

Chibi

[Kareta Daichi e Tsuzuku Michi] in Tindharia No Tane by Haruka Shimotsuki

Kara no Kyoukai order is very important =P
if you don't listen to it in order, it's like you listen to the end of a song, and then the beginning >_<
hmm listening the OST in order, to re-live the film ? is that what you have done ? :XD:
hmm not a bad idea, but I don't feel like re-live the movie when I listen the the whole OST...
Fukan Fukei is soo shoort (30 min) >_< it's like listening to a single ._.

yeah yes but the whole movie is like 50 min long... so the difference is not big, and beside the tracks not OST are followed int eh same order as they are presented in the movie.
Maybe its just me but i listened the OST in order only once and i was more occupied with thinking "OMG this and this happened while this song was played" than with listening itself. I don't really like that XD so its still best fro me to snuffle it X3

梶浦由記 - Kako he no Requiem - Mai-HiME Original Soundtrack Vol. 2
(yup changed playklist X3)

Chibi

Chibi said:
and no its not important to listen Kara no Kyoukai in order, tose are sound images mostly so it doesn't matter at all... accept if you ant to "re-hear/live" the movie again.
and then you said:
beside the tracks not OST are followed int eh same order as they are presented in the movie.
._. I'm perplexed...

but you also said:
Maybe its just me but i listened the OST in order only once and i was more occupied with thinking "OMG this and this happened while this song was played" than with listening itself.
You said the order does not follow the film but you can re-live the scenes, so when you listen to one song, you also can re-live the scene ! x_x
I'm losst -_-'

[Hana Hiraku Souten] in Tsukioi no Toshi by tieleaf <-- my favourite of my favourites xD

eee that was a typo (maybe you haven't noticed yet but i make bunch of typos <.<)
"beside the tracks not OST are followed" was meant as "beside the tracks on the OST are followed"
sorry i know i make it hard to understand from time to time -.- (i'll get better... i promise >.<)
I hope this made things a bit clearer for you >.<

梶浦由記 - Ode to Power - Noir ost 1

Chibi

lul okay

[Mawaru Kotowari] in Tindharia No Tane by Haruka Shimotsuki

Zuiyon said:
the end of evangelion is a bit too violent for a 11-year-old child <_<

mmm maybe i was 12???

welll its not like i was more mature than when i was 11 so its the same >_>

anyways, right now im listening LUCY by anna tsuchiya

Onizuka90 said:
Listening to Ibara no Ude (Arm of thorns) by YunKudo and Rokugen A Gumi, a track inspired in Sleeping Beauty fairy tale, nice song from Shoujo Gensou Kitan album.

Picture1-2.jpg
Tiger or Leopard?

Yeah, you can't tell the OS X version by seing iTunes xD
But I like the total time of your playlist: exactly 4 hours XD

Unhappy with Tiger? oo
rare to see someone who post "T,T" together with Tiger xD
Wanna have Leo? :ayashii:

Listening to: Still Doll - Wakeshima Kanon (Vampire Knight Ending) it's so creepy :aww:

Not unhappy with tiger, but with the computer, since i have lots of games and music, and got only 40Gb.

Einsatz by Yui Skakibara .... just changed to Ewige Wiederkunft by Yonao Keishi

4:00:00 !!! so strong :XD:

[Fall on you] in MADLAX O.S.T. 2 by Yuki Kajiura

Sounds like an older mac, huh?

Lol, where do you got all this german titeled music? xD

Rion said:
Sounds like an older mac, huh?

Lol, where do you got all this german titeled music? xD

Yeah, it was my older brother's mac, he bought a mac book pro and handed down this to me. But he is getting another mac and is going to give the mac book pro to me soon :bwahaha:

Was listening to Diesirae Ein jagen nachtmusik ost, thats where those german titled music come.

"Ein jagen nachtmusik"?
One hunt nightmusic? hae? XD
I don't get it, but maybe they just threw in some random words XD

Rion said:
"Ein jagen nachtmusik"?
One hunt nightmusic? hae? XD
I don't get it, but maybe they just threw in some random words XD

Yeah i think so, well i don't know german. but would want to learn.

Back