What animes should I watch lol

Elicia

Sailor Yuki
Since I'm busy this year, I was planning to do the following at the end of the year:
  • -Finish Sacred Seven
    -Finish Fate/Zero
    -Watch SAO
    -Watch Nichijou
    -Watch Another
    -Watch Mirai Nikki
    -Watch Madoka Movie

But now the new Korean law ruined my plan; it bans downloading some animes that meet some extremely vague standards. (To summarize the standards simply, dling any animes featuring both school uniforms & exposures of any kind are banned.)

So, if I cross out the ones that have a possibility of meeting the standards...:
  • -Watch Nichijou
..?
Okay, I admit that 'Mirai Nikki' isn't healthy, but the others..?

So, recommend me some anime!

Don't say Pororo, Bonobono or Doraemon because they're kid's animations..plus, Doraemon is on the ban list loooooool

I personally recommend Shiki, it's a really good series. Sadly, not many people know about it. http://myanimelist.net/anime/7724/Shiki
It's a 'dark' theme, showing the ugly side of humanity etc. It may be boring in the first few episodes but it gets really interesting later.

Another series would be Natsume Yuujinchou, http://myanimelist.net/anime/4081/Natsume_Yuujinchou
It's simply a masterpiece IMO, I quote from a reviewer:
Natsume Yuujinchou is possibly the most powerful, thought-provoking anime I've ever seen. The amount of emotions you'll experience is nothing short of incredible, especially when you consider the anime's 13 episode length.

Pity, anger, sorrow, astonishment, and absolute elation are to name a few.

And some tears on the side...Manly tears, obviously.
Considering also the fact that the series is already on its fourth season simply shows that it's popular and successful.

That's all I can think of now, will post more :sohappy:

lol how do they know which animes have school uniforms and exposure (seriously, what's their problem with school uniforms, girls in Korea dont wear mini skirts? its no different wearing a school uniform :uh..: )

You can download them from the fansub groups that subbed them I think, these shouldn't be banned,

http://utw.me/projects/anime/
http://utw.me/projects/2011-anime/
(SAO and Fate/Zero are in there)
http://tri4.net/subs/articles/14/mahou- ... oka-magika (Madoka anime)

Its almost impossible to find an anime without any exposure at all in Japan that's targetting teens from 12+, even the action animes have sexy female warriors or their clothes get destroyed after the fight. Does the same happen with games ? If that's so all games except the strategy call of duty-style and the nintendo ones are banned too

Φ-brain has almost no exposure (because it has only 1 female character) and its plot isnt bad http://anilinkz.com/series/phi-brain-ka ... zle?page=3
Toriko is the same, but its fun too since it circulates about food. It doesnt have female exposure but its full of male one http://anilinkz.com/series/toriko :XD:

(To summarize the standards simply, dling any animes featuring both school uniforms & exposures of any kind are banned.)

Usavich doesn't have uniforms or exposures, I think :ohoho: Nor does Cat Soup IIRC

@george1234: Err, someone said SAO was on the ban list because of some scene with Yui, and for F/Z we have Sakura Matou and her bugs Dx...(btw animes with words that could possibly imply se* also are banned)
And Doraemon got banned for some completely random scene where the main character(a little boy) accidently looks at one of the main female chars(also a very young kid) having a shower.....so if that's banned even though it's a kid's anime, then PMMM would DEFININTELY be on the ban list(ep 12). If anything like happens in the movie versions, and if I downloaded it, then I'm history...
..But actually I wanna break the law because:
  • -Already 3000 otakus got caught and they sued the government brach which made the law.
    -That branch is extremely notorious for trying to ban stupid things XD
    -Almost all of my friends already broke the law(One watches a lot of anime including Sakurasou(which, according to his words, is DEFINITELY banned), one watches SAO and is hoping it's not gonna be banned, and many others watch both Sakurasou&SAO..and even series with more exposure than Sakurasou!) :XD:

@Nick Hunter: Hmm I'll google them hehe..thanks for the recommendations! :bow:

^ Man those people that made the law are really sick and should go to the hospital for the crazies (there's something called freedom of speech and expression, but it seems they dont know it). Do they also ban anime with scenes from adult naked characters targeting adult audience too ?

Re:

george1234 said:
^ Man those people that made the law are really sick and should go to the hospital for the crazies (there's something called freedom of speech and expression, but it seems they dont know it).
That's what everyone is talking about in Korea :XD:
Even before this stupid law, they tried to ban things for dumb reasons, for example a snack called Jolly-Pong and Tetris LOL

george1234 said:
Do they also ban anime with scenes from adult naked characters targeting adult audience too ?
No, at least not yet.
That's the biggest irony here, and this irony makes the stupid law even more stupid: The most po*n animes don't get regulated if they don't have exposure of children or teens LOOOOOOOOL

^ as if teens/children audience cant watch those if they stay woken up till late... :desksweat:

so I guess that their problem is the naked underage characters and not the fact of being naked. There could be a logic in this but definetely not in the school uniform cases, go outside during summer time and see how many girls show their legs, belly or boobs, its just stupid to ban these kind of things.

well it depends on what your looking for by that i mean genre but i would say something like blood +, angel beats, ouran High School host club, and etc =p but what genres do you like

@george1234: Actually, to translate, the standards include 'having kids or teens(or things/people that could possibly represent kids or teens) touch or expose the whole(or a part of) the body, and revoking offensive feelings', which is extremely vague, because it differs from person to person.
Plus, the government branch which made the law were even offended by PSY's 'Right Now' and rated it as rated-19 some time ago(they cancelled the ban only after PSY became world-famous lol), so it's obvious that they're quite easily offended.
That's why we can't even be sure about swimsuits for sake.
P. S. The Doraemon, Jolly-Pong, Tetris bans turned out to be rumors, but still the music bans banning songs for dumb reasons(including PSY's 'Right Now') bans were stupid enough.

@Corpse Princess: Do they include none of the scenes I have talked about..? Then I'll watch some of them. BTW I like action and fantasy hehe

So if a little girl takes her doll and nakes it it will be considered "naked" ?! That's super stupid since all 2-3 year old girls do this sort of thing to their dolls :XD: When are your next general elections ? These guys (or at least the responsible minister) should be out of the way asap.

Do you want a TV or a movie is ok too? I've recently watched Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo and liked it a lot. But there's a scene of violence there so I'm not sure it will fit. :uh..: Higashi no Eden is nice too. Last exile (!st season) is one of my favs.

blood + is action but so far as i know no nudity. angel beats is fine its action, comedy, and has music, ouran high school host club is mostly comedy xD

Vagueness of that law in Korea reminds me how vague our Cybercrime Prevention Law is here... Glad that it has been temporarily restrained for now thanks to our Supreme Court. Hoping that someone with sense should try at least to make a petition in your judiciary and make that law declare "unconstitutional"
:stupidtable:

As for the anime, is Code Geass series, including the latest Akito side story, included in the ban list? It's a must-watch, except that it may portray some showing of skin with most of the cast being students in a school...

For the new season, I'd recommend Zetsuen no Tempest and Code: Breaker :goodjob: they're both fantasy/action (they have no nudity/skin/whatever but the characters are still in school uniform...in fact, a lot of anime seem to have some school theme in one way or another... :uh..: )

There are more but for some reason I can't remember what I watched last season right now that I could recommend... :desksweat:

Blood + is definitely not the anime I'd recommend :uh..: Not because of nudity or violence. Mainly because of poor realization. The only great thing there is the ost.

have u watch Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199 ( or Space Battleship Yamato 2199) ? :sparkleguy:

and also try Blassreiter

HIS MASK said:
(To summarize the standards simply, dling any animes featuring both school uniforms & exposures of any kind are banned.)
Reminds me of the time they were seeking to ban Hetalia. :XD:

No school uniforms. That's practically banning more than half of the animes out there since most of them have school-centric themes. The ones I can think of that have little to no reference to school themes would be:
- Naruto
- Dragonball
- One Piece
- Rurouni Kenshin
- Kuroshitsuji
- Get Backers
- Saiunkoku Monogatari
- Hakushaku to Yousei
- Hakuouki
- Harukanaru Toki no Naka de
- Nurarihyon no Mago

On a second thought, maybe you should just download hentai instead!!! :XD: