waiting for Re/Oblivious

• Thread starter Thread starter Midori
  • Start date Start date
M

Midori

here we can talk about waiting for Re/Oblivious.

did you ordered it? are you going to buy it? or just waiting for a download? XD

i ordered it and i can't wait alone._.

I have, I have ordered !
how many dayz remaining ? 23 maybe more...maybe 42 0_0
T___T so loooonggg

i skipped 8 hours :bwahaha:

what will you do on release date? load the single or wait for the CD?

xD
hmmmm I think I'll load the CD !
I'm so impatient ^^'

The extras of the re/oblivious have been revealed. The single will also include some post-cards and something called liner notes by Yuki Kajiura I think. Here is the link where I found it. http://www.karanokyoukai.com/music/index.html

PD: (Hey Kerahna, that counts as a new to pay my debt? hahaha)

XDXDXDXD
I waaaannnnt iittttt >___< this mini albuuum T___T
too long too long 18 dayz remaining !
great infos jin ! but cause of you know I want it more T__T
liner notes by Yuki Kajiura ? I don't know what it is but there is Yuki's name on it, so I want it ! °O°

i'd love to see a postcard with a picture of kajiura-sama (she looks so sexy in the promotional pic) :aww: :shy: and another one with the four singers.

[Off-Topic]: I want to hear marina inoue's beautiful voice once again (of course, singing a beautiful song made by our beloved goddess) :shy:

I didn't know what it meant so I looked for it on the dictionary and that's the result.

Usually, liner notes. explanatory or interpretative notes about a record, cassette, etc., printed on the cover or case or included in the package.

A part from the lyrics I suppose it would be a comment like those included on her soundtracks. Maybe she will provide more information about the singers.

P.D: I read at animenetwork that Marina Inoue will put her voice to one of the characters of Amatsuki. Perhaps we could expect some insert song by her and Yuki. (I hope so hahaha)

marina plays a pretty important character in Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, and you can hear her in some of the opening/ending themes :XD: her voice is very distinctive~

huhuhu marina x yuki #2 !
perhaps perhaps
woo marina has got a loww voice, the lowest of Yuki's vocalists...waaaa I love her voice >___< in her performance in hoseki !
she's a strange character herself, having such a loww voice with a cute face like that xD

Zuiyon said:
liner notes by Yuki Kajiura ? I don't know what it is but there is Yuki's name on it, so I want it ! °O°

...you know... there are 12-steps programs for obsessive thoughts like that?

... .... ..... ...... GWAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *CAN'T RESIST HAVING IT!*

hey jin, youu knowwww...I can't afford myself these kara no kyoukai DVDs T_T they'll ruined all my economies T_T
will you order them ? 0__0

2700 yens ??? what does it refer to kerahna?._.

what are these 12 steps programs for obsessive poeple Daichi? :D

woot okayyy x_x
my brain isn't functionning properly ~.~
but the cd is an OST ? so the 2700 yens is tha price of the ost ? isn't that the basic price for a new OST ????('______')

Back