Vocalists biographies

With all these new live videos of kaori hikita, I thought her bio should be updated:

Kaori Hikita began her career as a Japanese singer with two singles composed by Yuki: Michiyuki (ending theme of Loveless) and Egao no Wake (opening theme of Shonen Onmyouji). She sings the ending themes of the OVA Tales of Symphonia and the anime Hatenkou Yuugi (Dazzle). Her most recent collaboration with Yuki is the ending theme of the anime Amatsuki, Namae no Nai Michi.

Recently, Kaori has started singing in some small live shows, accompanying herself on piano. She is currently part of a group called TORINONE, providing the vocals along with Hiroshi Kumamoto (percussion) and Kenji Mizuki (piano). They released their first album, Hare Nochi KINEMA, in 2013.

Official Web Site | Official Blog | TORINONE Official Site | TORINONE Official Facebook

Last edited by a moderator:
and a rewrite of kaori nishina's:

Nishina, Kaori
仁科かおり (alternatively: 仁科薫理 ). Born October 21, 1970

Kaori Nishina often sings in Yuki's compositions as chorus. She can be heard in FICTION (2003), Destination (2005), circus (2007), and soundtracks such as Aquarian Age. She attended AnimagiC 2004 in Germany with Yuki and Konno Hitoshi. Apart from her collaborations with Yuki, she writes songs and sang dream of love from Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA2. Kaori Nishina has collaborated with various artists such as Ayumi Hamasaki, Anna Tsuchiya, AKB48, Miki Imai, Tomoyasu Hotei, Yuki Koyanagi, Hitomi Shimatani, Nanase Aikawa, sayaka, nao, AAA, and more.

Idk if we should post that maya is part of etta on the main site, but I went ahead and fixed grammar and stuff on her bio:

Maya was chosen along with Hikaru from an audition of 30,000 participants held by Sony Music Japan and Yuki. In May 2008 the two were confirmed as the final members of Kalafina. Maya performed along with the three others in sprinter from the single sprinter/ARIA that was released on July 30, 2008. One day later, Kalafina performed the opening act of Yuki Kajiura LIVE Vol#2, singing oblivious, Kizuato, ARIA, and sprinter. However, Maya was absent from the two subsequent singles, fairytale and Lacrimosa. In May 2009, Sony officially announced that Maya would no longer be participating in Kalafina, which continued as a three-person group.

Nishina, Kaori

she also did chorus for Yuuka's 2 first solo singles if I recall well.

about Maya, lets not say it yet because the people stalking her will multiply :S

about Maya, lets not say it yet because the people stalking her will multiply :S
My thoughts exactly. I feel like she doesn't want that publicity and doesn't want to be known as just "kalafina's ex-member maya"

Kaori Nishina often sings in Yuki's compositions as chorus. She can be heard in FICTION (2003), Destination (2005), circus (2007), and soundtracks such as Aquarian Age.

Plus Velveteen Rabbit, Madlax, and Saeko Chiba's Melody and Everything.

Nishina, Kaori

Kaori Nishina often sings in Yuki's compositions as chorus. She can be heard in FICTION (2003), Destination (2005), circus (2007), and soundtracks such as Aquarian Age. She attended AnimagiC 2004 in Germany with Yuki and Konno Hitoshi. Apart from her collaborations with Yuki, she writes songs and sang dream of love from Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA2. Kaori Nishina has collaborated with various artists such as Ayumi Hamasaki, Anna Tsuchiya, AKB48, Miki Imai, Tomoyasu Hotei, Yuki Koyanagi, Hitomi Shimatani, Nanase Aikawa, sayaka, nao, AAA, and more.

She's also on Madlax (lost command), Petit Cossette (silent ceremony, and evocation), synchronicity's chorus (the original ver used in tsubasa), "its only the fairytail" chorus, and also on Yuuka's albums http://canta-per-me.net/discography/destination/ http://canta-per-me.net/discography/fictionjunction-yuuka-circus/, and Saeko Chiba's http://canta-per-me.net/discography/everything/http://canta-per-me.net/discography/melody/

Back