UPDATE

Surely the forum looks very diferent now, we have to get used to it ^^; That the emoticons are next to the answer board is great (no need to open new page) and so many different font colours wow. Now we are able to see the bots. <- why they are able to post now?

There is no button for retuern to the main site

they aren't....... So simple is that.... they just crawl in the links. every button is liked to annother page, right? they lust hit that link randomly

There is no button "main site" right now because there is no button "main site" xD
Wait a a bit more george, kerahna is trying to fix it. :XD:
Actually, there are other more problems like the spambots...

Anddd, how do you find the new skin ? :D

now there is a "main site" link :D
good job kerahna ! :3

phpBB3 disable the option to allow html, due to "security reasons"
so i guess it's good to be safe, since we don't have an anti-spambot thing installed yet anyways >_<

the only main difference is that you cant use <a> tags anymore, but the tags do the same job ^_^

zuiyon and i spent an hour looking for suitable templates on that site and chose this one :XD: we thought that aero blue looked too vista-ish as well :XD: and too many of them are black, and too many separate posts by using a different background color (which is weird looking and inconvenient if we want to post white text spoilers or onions with white backgrounds) >_<;;;

well there are some other "spoilers systems" you could use. The clicky button "Spoiler" for example.

I find this template too...chilly and confusing tho'...

I think you can switch to the default template in your control panel ^^; but this is the least confusing one I could find; most of the others including the default ones are crazy, and set the icons on the right of the screen and @_@

if you find any ones that are good, tell me :XD: but I'm pretty sure we've gone through all of them :3

Spoiler tags.. okay i just wrote up a BBcode for it, but you still have to highlight XD

T_____________T any further large changes will have to wait for after exams

Ok. I'll be looking But what's so wrong with a ...darker template? Not like..black...but..i dunno...for example the "Nexus" template. it seems cool! ;) Literally. Summer's gonna come, temperature's gonna go up, and we'll chill in the forum! ;)

Some more that i liked were: SmoothBlue, 4poziom,SubMerged (but not very much),& Playstation. I searched for the last updated, i dunno what phpbb3 this forum is :P and i dunno exactly what works for what. ^_^;

I can install that as a choice, then you can switch to it in your control panel :3
(after exams @_@ )

Cool! ^^ ....buuuuut....the site's gotta have a default one that Yuki-megami will see when she comes to the site. :D

this is the default one (i chose it because its similar in color to Yuki's site :hearts: so hopefully she has a better chance of liking it :XD:)

Back