Ufotable to-be-animated list

X

Xamdou

Had just realized that Ufotable is working hard this year, here's the list of works that they are working on:

TV Series:
Minori Scramble! (2011)
Fate/zero (2011)

Video Games:
Black Rock Shooter: The Game (2011)
Tales of Xillia (2011)

Unclassified:
Girls' Work (to be released)
Gyo (to be released)

3 Type-Moon adaption and some adaption of a disgusting manga :waii:

:uh..: I still have to watch Fate/stay night.

And which is the disguting manga? :XD:

^Gyo. Disgusting in the sense of being horror based.

Also, you forgot to mention Carnival Phantasm, which is the third adaptation of a TYPE-MOON work.

Gyo is pretty hilarious (and disgusting at times, yes). Shame it just... ends... any earlier moment would be just as good to end as where it actually ended.

It could be quite fun animated though.

Where do you see "3 TYPE MOON adaptations" though. Minori scramble isn't TYP MOON.

Re:

KP-X said:
^Gyo. Disgusting in the sense of being horror based.

Also, you forgot to mention Carnival Phantasm, which is the third adaptation of a TYPE-MOON work.

Carnival Phantasm?

Is it a TYPE-MOON adaptation? It's not mentioned in their works list.

Re:

grunty said:
Where do you see "3 TYPE MOON adaptations" though. Minori scramble isn't TYP MOON.
i guess my brain isn't working right :spotlight:

And i felt that the ending of Gyo is kind of incomplete

Fate/Zero... Gen Urobuchi, ufotable... Care to invite Yuki? :ayashii: :plot: :sohappy:

ROFL@Minori Scramble... Penguin girls lolwut? :XD: :XD: :XD:
And it looks like ufotable is replacing Production I.G. as the Tales animation headliner. :sparkleguy:

But I remember reading somewhere that the studio was also involved in some Touhou-related project... No trace of it around, though. :confu:

I don't know why but I also thought of the possibility of Yuki working in Fate /Zero even though there's no hint for this to happen. I hope it's someone other than Kenji thought, his work in Fate was so bleh (well, bleh work for a bleh series).

Re:

KP-X said:
I hope it's someone other than Kenji thought, his work in Fate was so bleh (well, bleh work for a bleh series).

Whoa. His work for the TV series was actually quite splendid IMHO. The movie soundtrack was a snorefest, sure, but the TV A.OST & La Sola discs were wonderful.

^ I think the reason I don't like his work in Fate it was because I thought it sounded too much like Vampire Princess Miyu, and then I thought it didn't fit in Fate.

I think it fit well into the series imho , for example kishi ou no hokori, la sola ... etc
I don't think yuki's work would fit well into fate series anyway, the atmosphere of fate and KnK are two different thing

Re:

Xamdou said:
I think it fit well into the series imho , for example kishi ou no hokori, la sola ... etc
I don't think yuki's work would fit well into fate series anyway, the atmosphere of fate and KnK are two different thing

True. But Kajiura is capable enough of distinguishing this difference of atmosphere and providing songs that would fit in Fate.

I thought about reading it, but decided about just watching the adaptation.

Back