TYPE-MOON Fes. -10TH ANNIVERSARY Blu-ray Disc Box

or just get the :plot: version on my earlier post (should be in even better quality)

^ now I have finally figured out how to download torrents so thank you! :ohoho:

From all the less-than-glowing comments, can I take it that my plan to use a gif of Kalafina's "dancing" in Manten won't be well received? :ohoho: Never mind, I'll spare you all.

Oh lawd :XD:

click on the onion to reveal its secret

Oooh nice. Thanks Satriyo

THAT dance on the gif...let's leave aside that Wakana's part is very balletish...but Hikaru... :uh..: are you trying to summon a snake, or what? :D At least, let's give a shot to summoning a shark for Wakana! :ohoho:

actually I think that part of the dance is pretty cool by itself but just not with Manten :XD:

CruelAngel said:
From all the less-than-glowing comments, can I take it that my plan to use a gif of Kalafina's "dancing" in Manten won't be well received? :ohoho: Never mind, I'll spare you all.
When I saw that I really went crazy, oh, and Hikaru's dance is out of the melody with strings, they need another girl for this song, lol.

There's another moment I like and occurs during the wonderful ARIA's bridge: http://i.imgur.com/scKuWzf.gif THERE'RE A LOT OF SPARKS BETWEEN K and W!!! :P

Kazado said:
CruelAngel said:
When I saw that I really went crazy, oh, and Hikaru's dance is out of the melody with strings, they need another girl for this song, lol.

There's another moment I like and occurs during the wonderful ARIA's bridge: http://i.imgur.com/scKuWzf.gif THERE'RE A LOT OF SPARKS BETWEEN K and W!!! :P
These gifs are so amazing and hilarious. :XD: :XD:

Okay, finally watched it all. Oblivious: Was really good. Still one of my favorites by them.

Kimi ga: was okay, Wakana sounded like she was getting a little wavy towards the end, and Keiko sounded deeper in this song. She almost sounded like she did in Kaze no Machi e. The beginning was a little weird though.

Kizuato: Wow… I really like this version. Again Wakana was wavy, but other than that it was great. I like this almost more than the original song. The beginning was my favorite.

ARIA: wow. Hikaru was amazing in it. I like the aggression. I really do love this song. The guitar was pretty neat too.

Fairytale, seventh heaven, snow falling, sprinter: all were nice. Especially fairytale and seventh heaven. I do like SH as it is, so it was nice finally hearing it live. And sprinter was really good.

Manten: Okay, that was funny. I laughed so hard at the dancing. Especially Hikaru’s little arm wave thing. Reminded me of te to in the Red Moon dvd. It seemed like Keiko was a little out breath after that. Lol But other than that I think they did an excellent job singing, even Wakana.
To the beginning: was awesome! I loved how Konno was rocking out on the violin. Heh

Overall I thought their performance was great. Keiko’s little aggressions sometimes I did not like, but I enjoyed the whole thing. :dote:

After watch all the event i can say

KALAFINA YOU ARE THE BEST :ohoho:

OMG i love Manten, really was the best performance in the whole event :blood: :blood:

Haruna :uh..: :uh..:

Sorry, you sang horrible :omg:

^I thought she did okay (forgot to add that) true, she did sound a little lower than normal. It would have been cool to have Kala sing with her though. I loved Konno in the background again. :nosebleed:

Hmmm... the Fate/Zero section performed better on the first day than the next one. Some of them are really catching their breath, while Kalafina has done a pretty good job on both days nevertheless.

Liana_Ilia said:
Okay, finally watched it all. Oblivious: Was really good. Still one of my favorites by them.

What did you think of FJ?

The beginning of the end
The battle is to the strong

^I think I already posted awhile back, when the video was posted. But I really enjoyed it too! Wish there would have been more songs, but I guess I have to wait until vol 9 is out. I am not a huge fan of the beginning of the end, so I was hoping for something else to be played.

Kazado said:
CruelAngel said:

I'm really really tempted to put either of the gifs into my signature. Especially the Manten one. :ohoho:

^ I'm planning to do the same as well, but Wakana's part alone may be enough. Know any tools I can use to turn MP4/FLV to animated GIFs?

@chrisgarci
If there's a program for that I'd like to know too. I re-encoded the clip as an .avi when I extracted it before I could turn it into a gif. And I don't know if it's exactly what you want for your sig but I have this...

^ As far I know, the Photoshop CS3 have a tool for make gif from video, but actually I don't know how it works n.nU

Back