Votes: 2 100.0%
  • never

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

Shizu_Iliya

i will post the whole song if i had time..
i can't do the chorus well because there are people around me..
they would find me irritating of being so noisy..
I used falsetto in the chorus.. but i find it bad :uh..: .. so.. maybe you just focus on the verse.. :ohoho:

;)

toki no maboroshi no sora - hoshii06

oh well, he quality is dkjrghdgndibudhklbnsrkjgvndkbdjb.. :ohoho:
I hope you enjoy.. :uh..:
nah! I need a mic! its just recorded from my mp3.. :ohoho:

be honest for comments.. ;)
~thx! ;)
~God bless.. :plot:

yes, the quality sucks, BUT I like your voice, especially on the verse. you should buy a mic and record the song when there's nobody around :knife:

Hey it actually sounds really good! I think it will turn out VERY nice if you do get a mic and record it properly without the noise. WELL DONE :sparkleguy:

Re:

Alphard Sokaina said:
yes, the quality sucks, BUT I like your voice, especially on the verse. you should buy a mic and record the song when there's nobody around :knife:

:shy: thank you.. haha!
ohh well.. i don't know where and when i can buy one.. hehe..
i tried to record my voice in chorus (not in falsetto mode) but the record sucks! :blood: i can hear the echoes around my room... :blood:

silverywhite said:
Hey it actually sounds really good! I think it will turn out VERY nice if you do get a mic and record it properly without the noise. WELL DONE :sparkleguy:

ohh.. thank you also! ;)
haha! hmm.. do you know any idea on how can i remove the vocals of the song clearly? i just get the song then remove the vocals by adobe audition.. but there are still echoing sounds so it sounds noisily.. :uh..: :blood:

:sohappy: excited to buy a mic.. :ohoho:

There's an instrumental version of Toki no so you're all set :sparkleguy:

your voice is :nosebleed:
the cover is good, but I prefer a cover with the instrumental version. And like silvery-chan said there is one ^__________^
and buy a new micro~ and show your super voice clearly :ohoho:

/me waits for the next cover :plot:

:omg: next cover?

im thinking for my next song..
im choosing between a jap. song or an english song..
haha!
share! ;)

well, thanks! ms phila! ;)

:chuu:

Re:

Alphard Sokaina said:

agree :knife:

wow hoshi u singing with wakana? :ayashii: :ayashii: hahas what a good voice u have :XD: lets team up and sing again ^^ i sing keiko part lol ><

Back