The ridiculously random postings thread!

^ lol at that. I also happened to enjoy some HTF episodes, although I really find them very disturbing. :XD:

As for the weather, we are now about to experience the rainy season...
Goodbye, hot sunny weather. Hello, lots of downpours and flooded streets 0_0

^ but Another is moooore disturbing ._. (it is anime though)
oh wait.
casarina26 said:
It was one episode when it was educational....
:fwa: Educational? what part? what episode?
Megy-san is right, it sounds wrong XD
(but my teacher played videos about surgery operation and it is even more disturbing than any HTF videos :uh..: )

----
mmm, nee~
a ridiculous thought came to my mind (after writing on Lyra Laurant-san's intro thread)
here it is...
Sound Horizon's fans are called Laurants, right?
then, what are we - Yuki Kajiura's fans - called?
before this i usually use CPMer, but that i think about it again, it is because we are CPM members~
.... lol, it is just a weird thought :XD: some of famous singers and bands and composers don't really have exact name for their fans, too :XD:

Re:

chrisgarci said:

^ Bring the rain HERE!!! :comeback:

@felicita: I call myself a Kajiuran, although that is a word for her language too. I guess it could be used both ways. heh Or I just call myself a loyal follower of the genius Kajiura-sensei. heh

whooaa~
"a loyal follower of the genius Yuki Kajiura sensei" sounds great. feels like :sparkleguy: :sparkleguy:
i was thinking about the usage of this emoticon :fan: (and why it is in the first row) , but now i can be sure that the usage of :fan: is to tell that we're Yuki Kajiura :fan: in the first row (???) :ohoho:

LOL everyone! :XD:

Yeah, I to was like 'What could be educational in HTF?' haha

"a loyal follower of the genius Yuki Kajiura sensei" nice, but mybe long. ALFOTGYK would be shorter maybe but unpronouncable maybe :XD:

I'm off to the mountains for the next five weeks :sohappy: see ya'll at the end of July :bye:
(but if you need to contact me, PM me, as I'll be able to check my email occasionally)

Re: Re:

arqnohikari said:
chrisgarci said:

^ Bring the rain HERE!!! :comeback:

Stop by here as well. Thanks! :innocent: We only get a few spatters or 2... :cry:

Was watching this anime called 11eyes last night, and there's this blonde with glasses, and I thought of Mami since her fighting style is similar, and of course she "gets killed in the 3rd episode" but I laughed since this time she rejuvenates. lol Just thought it was interesting.

^ aah, 11eyes. That was how I got to know Asriel (another singing group) in the first place. Sequentia was nice. :nosebleed:

~~

So here it goes. 1 year in CPM. Didn't reach my goal of 1000 posts... but oh well. :uh..:

I remember first lurking for a month in the main page, then one day I was like "hey, should start looking at the forums" and then I lurked for another week in this cute forum ploughing my way from the bottomest pages upwards before joining. This place gave me many cute memories, many lovely conversations, a way to release the fangirl of FJ/FJY/Kala/Kajiura-san within me (uh, there aren't many Kajiurans around where I live) and a way to talk with others about the lovely world she created... :shy: :shy:

EDIT: Kuga- yup, Chiaki-san as well...

@casarina: Yeah, I did not like that song at first, but then heard it again and liked it. I think she sounds like Kanon Wakeshima a bit. I like the theme more though. And I think the show is interesting, but I don't like Yuka... she annoys me a bit.

A bird bumped on my window today :uh..:

Good thing is that its uninjured, just flew away after it.
But that doesnt happen often so I was a bit surprised lol

^That's good it wasn't injured, there was one sitting on my mom's car this morning, just hanging out. I thought that was kind of funny. It probably liked the sun rays.

One of my neighbours was in such a sorry state....

I used to see him as this strong, proud, independent retiree who maybe hobbled down stairs a little bit, but during the past month after a bad fall (disputed, maybe a stroke, cos he spent about a month in the hospital....) in his bathroom everything went pear-shaped... :cry:

Now he keeps falling (one time round he scared the living daylights out of us when we returned home to see him lying on the corridor motionless :omg: ) and growing weaker and his family is now thinking of sending him to a home because they're worried... :cry:

^Hah that reminds me of a story my brother's girlfriend told me yesterday, of how where she lives (Milwaukee) there is a guy who is a local, and he drives around in his car that is filled with signs like "the end is coming" and it covers his windows. He also has two subwoofers I guess that are blasting bible stuff. I said maybe he came from New York first and then moved to Mil.

Also Grace Helbig just reviewed Sharknado (A Syfy movie about a shark tornado) and I just laughed since I thought of Wakana the whole time. Except she wouldn't like the part about killing the sharks.

Back